Walmart ad is up on their site now

arieslove

Still am not impressed. For my area there is only the Friday ad but at my aunts area they have the November ad also!

I think they are still in the process of putting the ads online. The other ad will be on there for everyone soon.

yes it is its on the front page......I know it is not only that but I have seen the ad at the store and it is on the front page for $1,164

http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/catalog_walmart/novemberblitz_2006/index.aspx?rfx_versioningid=9&banner=Friday%20Only%20Specials&eDate=Effective%20November%2020th%20–%20November%2024th,%202006&rfx_dontcache=&drpStoreID=958&store=1800%20Progressive%20Pkwy%2CPlatteville%2CWI%2C53818&zip=53818

darn wisconsin prices we really need to get that law changed.

yes it is its on the front page......I know it is not only that but I have seen the ad at the store and it is on the front page for $1,164

darn wisconsin prices we really need to get that law changed.

I guess my sis isn't far enough up into the state to be affected or something. Her ad looks like mine.

EDIT: I just looked at Platteville and it's changed to mcmc's ad too. That's weird! The first time I checked it out, it was exactly like mine. :g_shrug: