DEAD? Panasonic TH-42PX60U 42" Plasma HDTV - $1,169.99 Shipped @ Circuit City

Brad

I got the coupon to work today, so currently the BEST deal is to print out the CC on-line check out sheet then go to Sears and they should give you the difference (1299.99 - 1799.99) which is $50? I don't see how they will allow the 10% coupon off from the CC link but will try.

Finally, what's this 10% Sears coupon and 18 month interest free info? Thanks!

Just went to get this Price Matched at BB in NJ and they denied it. Dept salesman rejected it even though he would be making 170 more tonight then on Friday when it hits $999. If you throw in the cables he would have made 300 +. I don't think their Dept Managers are that bright. I asked for Store Manager and he said they couldn't price match becuase the TV had a 250 Instant Rebate from Panasonic. I think he was clueless as to profit. LOL he would price match 1300 but not 1170. so for 130 he lost 300+

The online coupon NOW spells out what items do not apply, and the 42 in plasma panni is one of them.

In the BF flyer the panni is $1199 Friday & Saturday at CC, so very near the $999 early bird special.

BF is almost over as I type this, but with Sears and possibly BB price matching by deducting 10%, it is only $80 more than the BF early bird special.

~

I tried to buy this online but I couldn't put in a choice for the free delivery, even after entering my zip code for Long Island NY they gave me Brick NJ to pick it up, so I called their 800 number on shopping cart order form. They told me item is sold out.

• 11 months later...

Sorry to bring the bad news guys, but Sears has the Panasonic TH-42PZ77U on sale for 1199.00 until the 17th. By far the best tv for this price ... actually it's probably the best tv you'll find for under 1500 or so ...

Also, use your Sears card and get even more with a rebate or 18mo no interest financing..

Sorry to bring the bad news guys, but Sears has the Panasonic TH-42PZ77U on sale for 1199.00 until the 17th. By far the best tv for this price ... actually it's probably the best tv you'll find for under 1500 or so ...

Also, use your Sears card and get even more with a rebate or 18mo no interest financing..

I was able to get Best Buy to price match the $1199 and also agree to give me an additional $150 back if I applied for the BB Mastercard (which I'll cancel). Throw in the $20 of reward zone certs ($5 per $250 spent) and an additional $15 they threw in for their personal holiday promotion ($15 for purchase over $500) and I purchased the TH-42P77U Full 1080P set for $1084!!! BB also had a 3 yr no interest deal on all Panasonics. I have found Best Buy to be very reasonable on price matching if you have full documentation from the other retailer. Needless to say....no waiting in line for me on BF!