It will be known as Secret #8

mcmc

I have to be there for 4:30 so I can't do either one. But someone that doesn't start until later has volunteered to shop for a few of us who can't.

Something weird going on right now. I tried to go to walmartfacts from the wal-mart.com page and you can not go there. said something about only viewable on single server I am thinking the wire. Just seems odd to me.

I bet it is on the wire at work when you go there go to the wire in the left top corner there is a Holiday playbook/Blitz thing click on that if it is anywhere it would be somewhere on the page that that will take you to. Dang I don't work today.

this is what it says when I try to get walmartfacts.com

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine

something is definitely going on.

This is what was posted on another site

RCA 52″ rear projection HDTV - $474

e-machine desktop computer - $298.00

compaq laptop computer - $298.00

xbox 360- no price yet

nerf 10 n 1 game -regular $238 now 99.00

roaster- reg 29.96 no price yet

vplayer - no price yet

sheet sets- no price yet

microwave- no price yet

xtreme 20″ bike- no price yet

towels - no price yet

ok peeps some of those are just regular blitz already known things.

for instance

springmaid towels $3.50

springmaid sheets $39.00

V-smile learning system $30

42 inch tv $988 except in Wisconsin $1,164

I did see a pallet of x-box in lawn & garden

however I think it is the x-box bundle which is in the regular ad for the week for $479.64 this ad start monday 27th through dec 1st

ok peeps some of those are just regular blitz already known things.

for instance

springmaid towels $3.50

springmaid sheets $39.00

V-smile learning system $30

42 inch tv $988 except in Wisconsin $1,164

I did see a pallet of x-box in lawn & garden

however I think it is the x-box bundle which is in the regular ad for the week for $479.64 this ad start monday 27th through dec 1st

Yeah that Viore 42 inch is on the front page of circular.--not part of secret 8.

Just got off phone with Plaistow, NH Walmart I have a friend who is an associate there: - they will be handing out tickets starting at 330 on Friday am for the 497 TV. They have --- get this --- 5 of them. In addition, they will be handing out maps of the store to show where in the perimeter - action alley- they will be stocking the secret 8.

I received an email link today from WM called "sneak a peak at Friday's secret items"

When I clicked the "secret link" here's what popped up:

Vsmile learning system $30.00

Viore 42" plasma hdtv $988

Womens cashmere sweaters $29

20 pc Faberware stainless set $59.92

Yea these are all in the BF Ad I just got out of our mailbox today, so it either came yesterday (because I don't think we got the mail from then) or the mail came early today.

I agree...I'm hoping for a deal like the other retailers are putting out on 32" or 42"...:cool:

I just went and looked at that RCA 52" inch and the picture is HORRIBLE! I don't think I would even spend 100.00 on it. Obviously they need to move these TV's, and that is why they would sell them for that price....:wife:

Hey guys,

Am I missing something? I viewed on Walmart's website today secret items that included: Computer tower with keyboard and mouse- 148.72

Fisher Price ESPN Fast Action Football- 119.00

20" Boys ESPN X-Games BMX Motobike- 119.00

Nerf Showtime Hoops 10-in-1 electronics games- 99.96

VTech, VFlash Game system- 69.77

These are just a few of the proclaimed secret items for BF. Are you talking about something in addition to what we already know?

For sure its not elmo thats part of the secret stuff. Because my sister works at walmart and they had only two different shipments of those. And the second one was about two or three weeks ago. She was able to get one for our niece. Anyway, no cheap laptops I take it.. looks like BestBuy is the cheapest.