Guitar Hero 1 bundle for $38.99 shipped at deepdiscountdvd

sagesage

Thanks, bought this from DD DVD this morning, saw GH1 bundle @ Sams Club today for $66.xx, GH2 bundle was $79.xx.

BTW, I just checked my order status...

ON BACKORDER...shipping date ~11/29/06

I have a question though, as the link above shows... There is no information for this item yet.

Was this bundle complete? I mean the PS2 game and the guitar?

When I first tried to order it, it was "gone" from my cart at checkout too. I tried it again, but this time I held down my "Ctrl" key on the keyboard since I have pop-up blockers on my machine. It went through the second time. I think it did open up a new window when I placed the order the second time (like a pop-up), but maybe it was just coincidence that it worked when I held down the Ctrl key. I got an e-mail confirming the order, so hopefully it went through. If so, I'll return the one I bought at Sam's Club for $55.

Thanks, bought this from DD DVD this morning, saw GH1 bundle @ Sams Club today for $66.xx, GH2 bundle was $79.xx.

BTW, I just checked my order status...

ON BACKORDER...shipping date ~11/29/06

I have a question though, as the link above shows... There is no information for this item yet.

Was this bundle complete? I mean the PS2 game and the guitar?

Yes the Bundle which included the game, and the guitar. They were a steal :eyepoppin

makes you wonder if it was a mistake, since they too offer the game for about the same price. Yeah its totally removed from the site. ebayers dream if someone saw that that sales. I looked on ebay and they are selling for up to 70-90 bucks.

I got one thru buy.com with the google checkout, 68.00 signed sealed and delivered. best i could find. wasnt gonna risk them selling out. btw that was for guitar hero's 2. guitar hero 1 is 10 cheaper, so you could get it at around 60.00.

cheapest i've found.

i'm SURE it was a misprinted ad, its like the same price they were charging for just the game. DO NOT BUY JUST THE GAME!!! THE GAME ALONE IS NOT A GOOD DEAL!

The bundles are GONE. I still say the price i got on buy.com for 68.00 at my door for GUITAR HEROS 2 (BUNDLE) was the best price! They have guitar hero 1 for about 62 to your door. shipping was like 5.00..so those prices are totals.

gotta use google checkout tho to get discount.

i'm SURE it was a misprinted ad, its like the same price they were charging for just the game. DO NOT BUY JUST THE GAME!!! THE GAME ALONE IS NOT A GOOD DEAL!

The bundles are GONE. I still say the price i got on buy.com for 68.00 at my door for GUITAR HEROS 2 (BUNDLE) was the best price! They have guitar hero 1 for about 62 to your door. shipping was like 5.00..so those prices are totals.

gotta use google checkout tho to get discount.

Thanks I am sure now going to have to get something else. I thought the price was to good to be true. Oh well, I am certainly upset that Deep Discount DVD didnt email me with the CANCELLATION NOTICE, I would have been waiting on it. sheesh :mad: :mad: :mad: