Toshiba 50HM66 TheaterWide 50" DLP HDTV - $1,299.99 Shipped @ Best Buy

Brad

Here's a glowing customer review:

We compared this TV to various 720p and 1080p rear projections by Samsung and Sony. The image quailty was by far better than the other 720p TVs that we saw and the features made it hard to justify the additional expense of the 1080p. Besides, the speakers do not stick out from the sides, offering a clean profile with excellent sound quality.

The addition of a second HDMI port sealed the deal since I had only seen that feature on the 1080p models. I was able to connect the Cable box and upconvert DVD player (Toshiba) to the HDMI ports and direct the audio via the optical audio out to my stereo surround system.

We own a Toshiba 50" DLP which has 2 HDMI ports. It's one of the features I look for when purchasing an HDTV.

The first is connected to our cable HD DVR and the second is connected to our DVD Player.

I bought this TV almost 6 months ago when it was first released. Though I spent almost $700 more than what you're going to pay I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Better picture than any other 720p TV's I've seen. Great deal right here.