Need ideas for parents this year

readerof3

I'm kinda tired of sending the same ole gift cards and was thinking of ordering something online from a company or two but not really sure of any good ones. They like coffee and chocolate but also fruits etc. ANyone know of any websites that sell a combination of this kind of stuff but isnt too expensive? Thanks for any help

If you have a COSTO or Sams membership you should look in the store and online. They have incredible chocolates and I believe they also sell fruit baskets. I have heard that Harry and David have fantastic fruit baskets, but they are rather expensive. Have you tried Amazon.com? I did a search and believe it or not they have coffee and chocolate baskets.

I hope this helps,

Isabel

If you have a COSTO or Sams membership you should look in the store and online. They have incredible chocolates and I believe they also sell fruit baskets. I have heard that Harry and David have fantastic fruit baskets, but they are rather expensive. Have you tried Amazon.com? I did a search and believe it or not they have coffee and chocolate baskets.

I hope this helps,

Isabel

Yes, I can confirm, I had the Godiva dark chocolate covered pretzels and they were awesome. (Sam's Club)

I usually get my mom perfume sets and stuff like that. She loves them. The best to buy are the Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, and Paris Hilton ones. They are usually most popular and smell the best in my opinion. My dad we usually get stuff he needs. He does not usually like have stuff to have stuff.