Wireless Router - best deal?

lexi_kaye

That is a good deal because you can buy it today, no rebates and you get everything you need. Just remember to choose the USB adapter or PCI wireless card (which goes inside your PC).

Assuming the Dynex USB adapter or PCI card work for you, then it's a good deal and I would go for it.

are the specs the same or it doesn't matter? Can I use the USB on a laptop? (I was going to get the one at BB on BF)?

are the specs the same or it doesn't matter? Can I use the USB on a laptop? (I was going to get the one at BB on BF)?

Since it's a no name brand it may not work that great but I have no experience with Dynex. My advice is to buy it today, if it doesn't work return it.

Yes it will work on a laptop but don't use it on the HP laptop since that already has built in wireless networking.

Since it's a no name brand it may not work that great but I have no experience with Dynex. My advice is to buy it today, if it doesn't work return it.

Yes it will work on a laptop but don't use it on the HP laptop since that already has built in wireless networking.

so since the laptop has built in wireless you dont need to connect anything with it? so.. when I get the router I can connect to my internet using just the laptop.. Im confused.. I am not good at this computer stuff hehe

:blush: any help would be greatly appreciated in understanding how the notebook will be hooked up :)

:gdyeahthat: Hey...I need to know that also! So if the laptop has built in WIFI, there is no need to get a notebook card?? I was going to pick up the router/card combo at BB when I got the laptop. So I no longer need to do that??

hehe you and I need to know the same info, Im very slow when it comes to this newer computer styles. I now have a older versian so Im looking to getting a newer and better one :)

If you find out can you let me know please :fluffy:

:gdyeahthat: Hey...I need to know that also! So if the laptop has built in WIFI, there is no need to get a notebook card?? I was going to pick up the router/card combo at BB when I got the laptop. So I no longer need to do that??

That's correct - our laptops have the built in WiFi so we don't have any additional card. There is a button on the laptop that we can turn the internal wireless card on or off if we want to.