Do you buy each kid the same # of gifts or spend the same $ on each?

amyers12345

Do you spend the same amount or get each kid the same # of presents?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you spend the same amount or get each kid the same # of presents?

• spend the same amount
    • same number of presents

My kids (3, 2 and 10 months) probably don't care (LOL).... yet.... but I try to keep both equal. Definitely they all get the same # of gifts... and I try to keep the $ amount equal too!

I always try to make sure I spend the same amount on my neices/nephews. We always get each of them two gifts... we have a limit of $40 total - so if one gift is $30... the other is $10... if one is $20 the other is $20...

~ Erin (SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

2 step children. One lives with us and one lives in another state with his mother which we never see him (long story, custody battle for going on 7 years). Unfortunately the one that lives with us gets all the gifts. The out of state child gets nothing, sad isn't? We tried sending money, but the mother takes it herself, and the gifts we have sent, we don't know what she does to them, but the child never gets them. Now, we have a closet full of b-day gifts and x-mas gifts for him. We keep hoping that one of these days we get to see him and give all the gift to him, but we haven't had any luck yet.

Guest JustMeDiana

My boys are now 24 and 22, they are 17 months and 28 days apart in age. When they were little they got the same amount of presents. They would get them out and line them up in a row and count them every day to see if their were any new ones. lol The dollar amount was pretty close. But when they were about middle school age I tried to do the same. They each had different interest so this was a little hard to do. But after that the dollar amount is the main part. One may have only 3 presents and the other 7, just depends on what they ask for. I still have as much fun as when the were little. And everyone at our house believes in Santa or he wont come. Every one gets presents from Santa, just not the little kids.

:holiday07:holiday01:holiday02: :holiday07