Just on the 5pm NEWS!!!!

justjessie99

There was a segment on the Local News Chicago Channel 7, and they said that Walmart is against site that "leak" the sale flyers....LOL I guess Gotta Deal is on their hate list...LOL Anyways....they are NOT advertising special sales in flyers to entice shoppers...Shoppers will be able to log on to the Walmart website and see the "surprise" deals that will be available on Black Friday. They said the "surprise sales" are NOT just for on line shoppers..they are the sale that will be available IN ADDITION to the regular black Friday ad.

That just moved Walmart up on my list!!

:gdnum1:

There was a segment on the Local News Chicago Channel 7, and they said that Walmart is against site that "leak" the sale flyers....LOL I guess Gotta Deal is on their hate list...LOL Anyways....they are NOT advertising special sales in flyers to entice shoppers...Shoppers will be able to log on to the Walmart website and see the "surprise" deals that will be available on Black Friday. They said the "surprise sales" are NOT just for on line shoppers..they are the sale that will be available IN ADDITION to the regular black Friday ad.

Hells yes!

Wal_Mart has outsmarted us... but it puts a little bit of excitment back into things.

Ok... now who knows of a good hacker? :tongue1:

The news broke last night here on Gottadeal.com. You can view the thread of the breaking news here and chat about it as well: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=55484

Good Luck!