looking for portable dvd players for the car

My kids are wanting a portable dvd player for the car.I would prefer to find one that has 2 displays because I have 3 rows in my car and for everyone to be able to watch it there technically needs to be 2 displays. Has anyone seen any that are of good quality at a good price?

I know walmart has one that has 2 displays and a game control thing for reg price of $169 right now. Will I find one for a better deal on bf or should I snatch up the one from walmart and put it in layway before it ends?

Thanks

Circuit City has Emerson Dual Screen 7" portable DVD player for $99.99 on BF. But it doesn't come with an AC adapter or battery which means you'd only be able to play it in the car or would have to buy a universal AC adapter to connect to an electrical outlet and/or buy a battery for use elsewhere (an airplane). I saw some reviews that looked OK except for a possible issue with the sound. The dual screens are great for vans and you can always use headphones if the sound is an issue.

thanks for the help. I was debating on if I found the single screens for really cheap just buying 2 of them.

The Emerson from cc might not be a bad deal since the main reason is for use in the car.

I am just worried about buying a off brand and it breaking right away if I get the one from walmart tho.

My mom bought one of those with the dual screen and wound up having to replace it because the screens quit working. The cord going into the screen is what caused the screen to quit working. If the cord gets bumped alot it will cause the piece that it plugs into to become loose. I don't know if you understand what I'm talking about. I probably did nothing but confuse you. I would recommend the ones that are all in one. I got one of the ones from bf last year at walmart and I've had no problems out of it. At 49.99 you can afford to replace it when it quits working.

we have had a couple of the walmart BF ones, and they have quit within a few months. The problem is easy to fix, a loose screw or something, EXCEPT, they were made so horribly that the screws were stripped during manufacturing. there is another thread about these durabrand/venturer personal dvd players, and the bad luck outweighs the good.

These also do NOT come with a car charger, and we could not find one OTC that was compatable. They all say NOT to use w/ portable DVD players, so we had to buy an ac/dc converter to charge it in the car. ($30.00) I highly recommed going with a better dual screen brand, because by the time you buy 2 at $50.00, 2 cases at $9.97, and 2 converters at $30, you have $180.00 in a dvd player that lasts a few weeks. (from personal experience!)