The Sims 2 Holiday Edition PC CD-ROM - $14.98 @ Amazon.com

Brad

I just ordered 2 copies from Amazon and it says it's the full Sims 2 with 40 additional Christmas Items...

My sister and I saw this at the mall for almost $40 and we asked about it and the guy said that it included the Sims 2 and no other software was needed...

Hope that helps.

:fluffy:

Angela, NC

I just ordered 2 copies from Amazon and it says it's the full Sims 2 with 40 additional Christmas Items...

My sister and I saw this at the mall for almost $40 and we asked about it and the guy said that it included the Sims 2 and no other software was needed...

Hope that helps.

:fluffy:

Angela, NC

One more question, maybe if you don't know someone else here might know. I just bought this, will it work with all the other software that says you need Sims2 first like the other holiday stuff CD, Pets 2 etc. Just making sure that if I buy some of the other software that required Sims 2 to be installed, this will suffice.

Maybe this will help... I copied this from the Amazon website for this:

Product Features

Holiday Edition includes the complete Sims 2 game and 40 supplemental holiday objects

Sims now have major new features, like memories, genetics, aging, and the new aspiration/fear system

Celebrate several different holidays in style, such lighting fireworks on July 4 or inviting Santa Claus to supper

New movie-making feature that lets you film your sims in action and save the video to your computer

Powered by an all-new three-dimensional graphics engine, graphics looks much better than the original

Hope this answers some questions... I know it helped me in making my decision...

Angela, NC

Is this considered an expansion pack? Can it be used if I already have Sims 2 on my computer?

They do have the Sims2 Happy Holiday Pack... you might could get that to go with your Sims2... Heres a link for Amazon... it's on sale for the same price...$14.98

:D

http://www.amazon.com/Sims-Happy-Holiday-Stuff/dp/B000HAWCFE/ref=pd_sim_vg_2/002-5474135-1948821

we got the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets....the pets would not work without the sims 2 so I guess everything else is an exspansion pack to the sims 2 and btw this is a FAB deal the sims 2 and sims 2 pets retails at about a $70 value together...we got 2 of these on a freebie deal got one for home another as a gift my children LOVE it...cant keep off the pc...except while they r at school...

we got the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets....the pets would not work without the sims 2 so I guess everything else is an exspansion pack to the sims 2 and btw this is a FAB deal the sims 2 and sims 2 pets retails at about a $70 value together...we got 2 of these on a freebie deal got one for home another as a gift my children LOVE it...cant keep off the pc...except while they r at school...

Where did you get the freebie deal? Was that just for the Sims 2

Where did you get the freebie deal? Was that just for the Sims 2

it was from giaheadquarters.com its a teen/tween site for girls their latest sbox was the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets somehow we got 2 of em(i have 2 dd's who are a part of this siteone's teen ones a tween)...so we are keepin one and givin one as a gift(I know thats SOOOOO cheap of us) BUT it's a great gift-we live paycheck to paycheck we do what we can do... :blush:

it was from giaheadquarters.com its a teen/tween site for girls their latest sbox was the sims 2 and the sims 2 pets somehow we got 2 of em(i have 2 dd's who are a part of this siteone's teen ones a tween)...so we are keepin one and givin one as a gift(I know thats SOOOOO cheap of us) BUT it's a great gift-we live paycheck to paycheck we do what we can do... :blush:

Oh Ok, I signed up for that site and never could register for the party box....