Dora's Magical Castle Kohls $59.99 Fisher Price

Stowasser

Kohls has the magical Dora Castle for $59.99 (org $99.99) sale today. This is some people and carriage, worth a call to see if this the furniture included castle playset. Maybe someone knows if the full set with furniture model number and can cross check on this one.

Fisher-Price® Dora's Magical Castle

Extra

15% off when use Kohl's Charge HOLIDAY15 EXP TODAY!!

*It looks like this is a TODAY ONLY sale!!!

**PLUS $5 standard shipping on your ENTIRE ORDER!!!

http://www.kohls.com/products/product_page_vanilla0.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=360874911&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=45564421&bmUID=1163607087757

I don't think it has the furniture. It says that it has the carriage, unicorn, dora, diego and abuela.

I guess for those ordering maybe worth a call than, if thats the case than $99 for the basic castle is very steep since full retail on just the castle is $45 and been seen on sale around $34. I based it on the price since retail was up there abit.

I saw it in the store today and I didnt see any furniture included. Kohls usually does jack up their toy prices and then have sales. I did get some furniture for the one I got for $30 on sale today at Kohls for $7.99 which I though was good since walmart has it for $10.99.

I guess for those ordering maybe worth a call than, if thats the case than $99 for the basic castle is very steep since full retail on just the castle is $45 and been seen on sale around $34. I based it on the price since retail was up there abit.

where did you find one for $34? (i hope they have the store around here lol) the cheapest i've seen it for is $60.

where did you find one for $34? (i hope they have the store around here lol) the cheapest i've seen it for is $60.

People have been posting about finding in store just the castle, which I think has the carriage and people but no furniture for $34. I think on of the places was Kohls, they were having a sale. I will have to check where I found it but alot of places are really starting some sales. I see Walmart lowered the castle with furniture down too, I think to $79 or 76

If you buy it from a store, keep your receipt handy! I keep all my receipts in my car so that I have them on hand, if I see something cheaper, I buy it, go to the car, get the receipt and return the one I just bought so that I don't have to mess with it at another time.

• 6 months later...