My TV shopping experience today!!

Ronerik

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the best way to get a good deal on the Hitachi 51" HDTV in Best Buys ad. So I noticed that Sears had the same TV for sale in their Black Friday ad too. So I went to Sears and looked around at the TV's. I asked the sales clerk about their price matching. 30 days from the time of purchase. Also I asked if it included Black Friday. As long is the sale is longer than 5 hours and it is at an actual store not online. I had her confirm this with a manager and got both their names. So in addition to the price match, they will take 10% of the difference too. So the Best buy ad says $699 and theirs say $849, the difference is $150. So I would save an additional $15.00. So the price of the TV came to be $685 for a 51" HDTV. Now I know it's rear projection but I just sold my 43" Hitachi for $400 and it wasn't even HDTV ready or wide screen. So after the $400.00 off that I paid $285.00 for it. I can live with rear projection TV until the 60" plasmas get a little cheaper. So I bought it today and will be here Thursday. Now I hope the sale is in my area or my wife is going to blow a gasket.......