Target Christmas Catalog with $10 off $100.00

brynnfromtheblock

Hi,

I have the target $10 off $100 purchase, but I also have a 10% off total purchase certificate. Does any one know if I can use them on BF and can I use them together. Getting the xbox 360 and I need all the discounts I can get.:cheesy:

You should be able to use them together. I am hoping to find the $10 off $100, then top it with my employee discount and then a 10% off total certificate from my Target Visa. :]

I think I know what you're talking about now! Is the cover mostly white??

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/beccah84/xmas.jpg

Yup this is it... I just got it in the mail yesterday, and it had the $10 off $100 coupon in it.. it wasn't on a page, it was in the middle and attached like one of those magazine renew subscription cards they have in magazines..

and I don't have a Target card by the way

Wow, $10 off $100 purchase? I hope I get this catalog! I got the toy one last week. I'll be getting my 10% reward certificate for getting 1000 points (Target Visa Rewards) soon, but I don't think I'll use it on Black Friday. I think I'll use it in early December instead. But if I get that catalog w/coupon, it could come in handy if I DO go to Target on black Friday.

I think I'll ask my mom if she & my dad got it in their mail, because sometimes she gets some items from Target and I don't.

I just recieved the $10.00 off $100.00 today in the mail. Looks like the catalog that PP posted. Maybe they are coming. I never get anything from Target and today I got this. Who knows. I am hoping to use the 10% off online and not got to target but this coupon is good until Dec 24.

heather

Ok when should I expect my 10% coupon?? Does it come in the bill? I am over a 1000 points and made sure I was before this months bill came out and it wasn't there! I was wanting it for BF and of course since I want it its not there. So when should I expect it?

Vicki

When I get my certificates, usually its within a few days of getting my bill. I haven't gotten this month's bill yet (I hope it'll come tomorrow or monday) so I would probably expect that I'll get my certificate next week. Won't use it Black Friday though.

Still haven't gotten this catalog. I hope to get it soon, though.

If you are signed up for the management online (rcam.target.com) you can check and it should say "congratulations, you have gotten enough points, your certificate should arrive soon) or something like that.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :eyepoppin ok guys, here's what I did. I went ahead and got the xbox 360 now because it had a free $50 target gift certificate with purchase. They let me use my 10% off plus my $10 off $100!So I got $50 off the $399 purchase price and $50 to use later. Basically $100 off!!!!! YAAYYY!!!! The Target guy said he could only allow what the computer allowed and it took them all.