Line switching at BB... what is acceptable?

EliteABombAZ

I have never done BB on BF, because I always go to Walmart. But this year I am doing BB for the $379 laptop... QUESTION:

If me and my brother get into line early... (I wanna be near the front), can my friend swap out with my brother? My brother is the temporary place holder for my friend... who can't join me in line until about 2 hours after I get into it. My friend shows up, and my brother goes home...

Do BB people have a problem with that?

I would just tell a few people behind me that is what you are going to do so that they know in advance and don't cause a fuss. That way if people farther back try to question you, then the others around you can back you up and tell them that your brother was standing in before your friend got there and that your brother is not staying in line too.

Sound advise! It should not be a problem as long as all 3 of you don't wind up in line together when the door opens!

Agreed!:yup: The big problem is when 8 people suddenly appear 30 minutes before the tickets are handed out.

This is what we'll be doing on BF. I have to head off to work about 1am, I'll get back about 4:30 or so. My brother who get's off work at 1am is going to come keep my spot for me until I get back then he's going to head home since he doesn't "do" BF shopping.

This is what we'll be doing on BF. I have to head off to work about 1am, I'll get back about 4:30 or so. My brother who get's off work at 1am is going to come keep my spot for me until I get back then he's going to head home since he doesn't "do" BF shopping.

Yea until he sees the ads and gets the bug as we all have had happen!! LOL