Not too many special financing deals with BB credit card.

skankr

First time poster,

Is it me, or are there fewer Best Buy credit card financing deals. They used to have 12, 18, or 24 month no interest financing on all purchases over $299, or something similar. They just seem to be doing this for HDTV's. They had a deal on all purchases for Black Friday '05, but I did not see it in this years ad. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Henry

:confused:

That is just what I was looking into also. I did not see anything showing the special finance deal in the ad.:mad: I do have a coupon I guess I will have to use instead for 6 months IFF, not what I like......give me 18 month or better yet I like the 24 months:rwb:

First time poster,

Is it me, or are there fewer Best Buy credit card financing deals. They used to have 12, 18, or 24 month no interest financing on all purchases over $299, or something similar. They just seem to be doing this for HDTV's. They had a deal on all purchases for Black Friday '05, but I did not see it in this years ad. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,

Henry

:confused:

Welcome to the community! Last year they had a great financing promo the week of BF (Sun - Wed). What I did was but $2000 worth of gift cards and used the gift cards on BF. That way I got the special financing.

Welcome to the community! Last year they had a great financing promo the week of BF (Sun - Wed). What I did was but $2000 worth of gift cards and used the gift cards on BF. That way I got the special financing.

Yeah, it was sweet when they did SAC on gift cards.

I wonder what they have in store for this weekend. If they do the SAC, I will just load up on gift cards and then use it for a TV.