Better Prices Now

shopping mom

I got the Kohls ad from my mom,s mail and it has a 30% coupon still good throught 11/14/06 Some of the items in the ad minus the discount are going to be cheaper than on BF. For example the roll up piano will be 27.99 on BF uing the coupon I can get it for 21.99 now. Sonoma jeans and sheets also work out cheaper. Our Kohs is always so crowded that I think I am going to go ahead and make my purchases

I think that's one of the things that makes this site so great... Without seeing the ad ahead of time through GottaDeal, you'd just "expect" that better deals would be available on Black Friday then what you have available right now.

Having the ad ahead of time lets you make an informed decision. http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Yes/N1Yes03HL5.gif

You are so right. I have been sitting comparing this weeks ad and the BF ad and even if you only get 15% off alot of the items I was going after on BF are cheeper now with the discount. So maybe I can avoid Kohls on BF since it is so crazy.

I got the Kohls ad from my mom,s mail and it has a 30% coupon still good throught 11/14/06 Some of the items in the ad minus the discount are going to be cheaper than on BF. For example the roll up piano will be 27.99 on BF uing the coupon I can get it for 21.99 now. Sonoma jeans and sheets also work out cheaper. Our Kohs is always so crowded that I think I am going to go ahead and make my purchases

The roll up piano is 9.99 at TRU on BF