Kingston 1GB Secure Digital Memory Card - $5.00 Shipped AR @ Buy.com

Brad

Hello,

I was wondering if you guys had to buy multiple Cards to get the Google $10 rebate. It says it is for $30 purchases or more and when you only buy 1, the cost is $29.92. I tried another product over $30 to see how the checkout looked and it showed the $10 off, but with this, it doesn't actually show the $10 rebate at checkout. If I were to buy 2, it's only $5 off of each, so you don't actually get them for $5. Am I missing something. Just wondering.

Thanks.

:confused:

Could someone please send another link to the $15 rebate form from last week. I usually download them for my husband to print. I didn't this particular one and the link Brad has posted I can't get to come up. The new rebate is only $14 and not in the right time frame of my purchase. Thanks so much. :cheesy:

Could someone please send another link to the $15 rebate form from last week. I usually download them for my husband to print. I didn't this particular one and the link Brad has posted I can't get to come up. The new rebate is only $14 and not in the right time frame of my purchase. Thanks so much. :cheesy:

Copy and paste this list:

http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/06Q4/1110-1118ml_multikingston.pdf