CVS PHARMACY Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official CVS Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for CVS.
Click here to find the CVS nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for CVS. It is also for the discussion of CVS store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for CVS will be added to this thread when it has been released.

Ad Posted: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/cvs

Well, the CVS ad is posted. I was really hoping for a portble DVD player this year :( I have $120 in ECB that is ONE big ECB, so it has to all be spent at once. Altho I like the 2L of Coke for .66 each, i dont think ven I can spend $120 on it :PWell, thats the way the cookie crumbles. Hope everyone else got what they were hoping for!

Surely I am not the only one anxiously awaiting teh CVS ad? Would be nice if there was a threaad for it :)

It's out! Whats funny is my sister is in management with CVS and she hadnt seen the ad yet, but its all over this site, too cool:)

Did I read that right....$4.99 for alkaline 24 pack? I will definately stock up on the limit. Seem everything I buy for the kids needs batteries

Yes, you read right! Last year they had the same deal but all sizes, c's, d's and 9volt. I always stock up, they lasted us almost a year and were still well within the expiration date!

This may be a 'duh' question, but our Osco drugs just switched to CVS a few weeks ago. What's the CVS card? it makes it hard to PM, as CVS is 45 miles in the opposite direction.

It's a scan card you get. You keep it in your wallet or you have one on your keychain. when you make a purchase you have to scan your card to get the sale prices.

I like the deal on BF for CVS alkaline batteries.

Yes, $4.99 for batteries is a good deal...

but just an FYI-- last year, my Wal-Mart had 24pk AA Energizer batteries (maybe AAA too, can't remember) for $5.00 on BF, unadvertised deal. Sure would be nice if they do it again, so I can wait and go to CVS later in the day!:yup:

I think the batteries for 4.99 is a typo. My friend works for CVS and I had her recheck this for me. They are 9.99 in our ad in Kansas City. I was going to really stock up. I was bummed. Target has a 24 pack of Rayovac batteries on sale this week for 7.49.

Inga

I think the AA's LAST yr were $4.99, so maybe again THIS yr :)

I have $3/ANY CVS brand coupons too (In Mass. only), which can be piggybacked with the $5/$30...

I'll walk out with 1 DVD player, batteries, and filler. Thatd be the last stop, Im sure.

Jason