Target BF ad

jlodoj

I went into the electronics dept. today to try and get a sneak peek at the Tru tech under the counter tv/dvd. They do not have any anywhere. Up on top I see a ton of the Tru tech under the cabinet radio/cd players but no Tv's. Has anyone else noticed? I even asked 2 employees and they said they didn't have any. Are they toying with me :confused: I wonder if there are only going to be a handful available. I walked all throughout the store and if they have them, they sure hid them well :no: Looks like a great deal. I want one really, really bad! :yup:

I went into the electronics dept. today to try and get a sneak peek at the Tru tech under the counter tv/dvd. They do not have any anywhere. Up on top I see a ton of the Tru tech under the cabinet radio/cd players but no Tv's. Has anyone else noticed? I even asked 2 employees and they said they didn't have any. Are they toying with me :confused: I wonder if there are only going to be a handful available. I walked all throughout the store and if they have them, they sure hid them well :no: Looks like a great deal. I want one really, really bad! :yup:

I didn't see any out at my store, but I saw lots of the Cabbage Patch dolls Target is offering. I have to return an item tomorrow. Maybe I will look a little bit more.

Maybe they plan to place the TV's outside of electronics? Last year is a bit fuzzy for me but it seems they had some electronic items on the endcaps outside of electronics.

They have them out at my Target. Mine are out on an end cap near Diapers etc and are marked way higher than the BF price. They seem nice. I have one of the under the cabniet cd players from 2 years ago and I still love it. If I had the cabniet space I would be in line for one of the dvd players. Some places are keeping thier stuff in the back and will start putting it out soon.