Target BF ad

jlodoj

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Target ad! It is the best, IMO, in the last couple of years. So my schedule is set this year...Wally World at 5 and then Target at 6! YAHOO!!! I may have my shopping done by mid December this year---OH WHAT A FEELING!!

Yep I am going to a WalMart SuperCenter so hopefully I can get the three items I want there as well as the PM items I want to get and then over to Target.

The SuperCenter is in AL but by the hwy it will only be a 10 minute drive, if that back, to GA to Target.

still waiting on doorbusters....

Target is usually my last stop, but do they do doorbusters? I can't remember if they did last year, but again it was my last stop and I don't remember seeing a doorbuster ad for last year.

Target is usually my last stop, but do they do doorbusters? I can't remember if they did last year, but again it was my last stop and I don't remember seeing a doorbuster ad for last year.

Target hasn't done doorbusters the last couple years. They do the two day sale.

Yup! A few things I needed are on sale. I will get the $33 Audio Rocker Chair at Target instead of the $40 Audio Rocker Chair at Walmart, The Game CD with bonus DVD, and X-Men 3 is a little cheaper so I will PM it at Wal-Mart, but WM is still my first stop.

Will the 5 pc. Cheer Sleeping Bag be long enough for a 7-8 year old? It looks kinda short on the ad-scan.

I am loving the Target ad and I was SUPPOSED to be done! I guess I have a different definition of done than my hubby! :D

I am looking to get:

Christmas Morning Barbie

Barbie Totally Real Doll House

Littlest Pet Shop Get Better Center

Remote Control Mustang

Sonic PS Game

Star Wars Transformer

Audio Rocker Chair

Last year, my Target was great, I got everything I went in for and the lines were not bad at all. Hoping for the same again this year. First stop Target, next stop BX to finish up! I should be home by 9. :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Target ad!! I also like some things that were added to the Wally Ad, but I will still go to Target.

My kids will love the stuff, I want the Barbie ATM, the Dora Cash Register, The Little Pet Shop sets, and the VSmile games!!!

Gotta go to Wally still for the Vsmiles themselves. We have one, but need another.

I usually go to Wal-Mart first and stand in line for an hour for the doorbusters but their ad wasn't that good to me this year. I already put some of the items that I wanted on layaway and I'll pick them up before 11am but my first stop will be to Target. I too want that $33 Vrocker chair and the Barbie ATM bank.

Target ad is better for me than WM (although I hate admitting that). I just know from years of experience being in the "wal-mart family", that they may get ahold of those prices and make some adjustments to their plan. That's what happened last year with that last minute black and white sheet. Regardless, Target is my first stop this year!

Target did have a few items I would like to get. I was looking for a good deal on the Baby Alive doll for my daughter but I didn't see anything. Target was my last hope. Overall I don't think any store had a great BF ad. My problem is I see 1 maybe 2 items max at a few different stores each I would like to get. I guess I was hoping for 1 store to have most of what I want to get. :(

I was very happy with the Target ad. I am going to hit WM and then TRU and Target. They are all next to each other so I am very lucky that way.

I will be new to pming this year can someone explain to me when I try to pm at WM if I just give the ad to the cashier or how do I go about pming?

I'm a little disappointed in the ad. At least the "Deal or NO Deal" hand held game is on sale. My dad never knows what to get me, so I buy stuff and say "Wrap this for me". I liked watching that show ever so often, so I'll get the game there. Other than that, very few dvds I'd be interested in......how about having Christmas/Holiday themed dvds or CDs on sale?

I probably won't be out very long that day anyway - annual NU vs CU football game is in town, plus I don't know if I'll be home on Thanksgiving night (or out of town)......