Memory Foam 2-inch Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows - $62.99 @ Overstock.com

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone else order and get this yet? Got mine today and ordered a Cal. King...it's NOT Cal. King. It's measures 67x75 (and yes, it's been out of the package awhile and had time to breathe and expand) and my bed measures 72x84...so it's not really close. :( Think this will be going back to Overstock. :(

I go mine the other day but didn't measure it, I have been sleeping on a fulton for a temp stay, I order the cal King which is big for the fulton but my plan was to fold it in half which so it would be thicker and slept on it and it is wonderful, also the pillows are great.

I have not gotten mine and they said I did. Not very happy with this!! Talked to them via live chat and they were useless.

If they don't resolve it call your credit card company. Several have replacement insurance or will do chargebacks if you didn't receive an item via mail or UPS. Just a thought. Mine is going back..I decided that even though it was a nice price it's not worth $70 for something that doesn't really fit on my bed.

That's why I even hate to complain I have a tracking number to a package that is stuck somewhere and they haven't charged my card yet for anything in this order and I got the first part of my order 2 weeks ago. But I keep comlaining because it is a christmas gift. My friend ordered it also and they didn't put in the pillows and she is still argueing about it with them.