I have a question on wrapping something

momof5plus1hubby

My cousin is getting an apartment with her BF. I got her a storage tub and filled it with odds and ends..Like measuring cups, hot pads, kitchen stuff, stuff like that. Anyway my question is would you wrap everything in it and then wrap the tub, or just wrap the storage tub?

I hope that made sense LOL (I am only going on 1 cup of coffee)

I'm doing (sort of) the same thing for my nephew. He and his wife are moving down here (Florida) in the next couple of weeks, so my sister and I are making him a hurricane kit as one of their presents. Big plastic tub with some odds and end hurricane supplies (battery operated TV, flashlights, weather radio, etc). We're going to wrap the stuff inside individually, and then put a big ribbon and bow around the plastic tote.

BTW, I love gifts like your giving. I do those for wedding showers, and similar ones for baby showers. much more practical, I think.

My cousin is getting an apartment with her BF. I got her a storage tub and filled it with odds and ends..Like measuring cups, hot pads, kitchen stuff, stuff like that. Anyway my question is would you wrap everything in it and then wrap the tub, or just wrap the storage tub?

I hope that made sense LOL (I am only going on 1 cup of coffee)

What a great idea for a gift.

If I were you and I had time, I would wrap everything. That makes it more fun to open. It doesn't matter if some of the items are only 1$, it is still fun. If you dont have time or are trying to save materials, then I woud at least use tissue paper or something, maybe even sales papers if they are BF fans too!!!!!!!!!