Today Only Logitech Mobile Traveller BlueTooth headset $29.95 Shipped @justdeals.com

ccarson1972

Coupon Codes for More Savings Below

Logitech Mobile Traveller Wireless Bluetooth Cellphone Windstop Cordless Headset

http://www.justdeals.com/Items/980399-1403_NR

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n239/ccarson1972/980399-0403_NR__2.jpg

Product Condition : Brand New

Warranty : 30-Days Warranty

Manufacturer : Logitech

Mfr. Model # : 980399-0403

Mfr. Part # : 980399-0403

JustDeals Part # : 980399-1403_NR

Availability : This item is in stock. If you order today, this product normally leaves our warehouse within 1-4 business days.*

Price: $29.95

Description

Don't let a little breeze ruin your conversation. Enjoy hands-free convenience with the comfortable Logitech Mobile Traveller Headset. With the WindStop microphone to minimize wind noise, your voice comes in loudly and clearly, no matter where you are. With up to eight hours of talk time, this Bluetooth headset has the performance you need to stay in touch when you are on the go. The headset features a flexible flip clip that adjusts comfortably on either ear, and at only a half an ounce, it's light enough for extended wear. Answer or end calls with a one-touch button (phone model dependent), and adjust volume without having to reach for your phone. Simply pair with your Bluetooth mobile phone and go.

Features

Bluetooth v1.2 compatible

Sleek noise-canceling WindStop™ microphone delivers superior audio quality in windy environments

Adjust the volume or mute your call easily

It´s slim (15mm wide) and super lightweight (1/2 oz.)

Works with most Bluetooth phones

Talk-time up to 8 hours

300 hours standby

Headset Range: 33 ft

Package Contents

Logitech Mobile Traveller BlueTooth headset

AC power adapter/changer, Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 0.1A

Quick-start Guide

This item is Brand New and will ship in an original retail box.

Free Shipping for all orders placed on www.JustDeals.com plus Get More Saving with online coupon codes!

$10.00 off for order with 5 or more items or $10.00 off for over over $120.00

Coupon Code: 5ITEM10OFF Coupon Code: JD10OFF

Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2006 Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2006

$5.00 off for order with 3 or more items or $5.00 for order over $60.00

Coupon Code: 3ITEMS5OFF Coupon Code: SAVE5FOR60

Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30 2006 Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2006

$2.00 off for order with 2 or more items or $2.00 off for over over $20.00

Coupon Code: 2ITEMS2OFF Coupon Code: SAVE2FOR20

Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2006 Coupon Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2006

Terms and Conditions

One coupon per order.

Valid for orders placed on JustDeals.com only. Coupon may not be used with Google Checkout.

Instant Rebates, Coupons, and eCoupons may not be used together.

JustDeals.com coupons may not be used in Partner Stores.

JustDeals.com reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Valid only for items labeled "Pre-order" or "In Stock: Usually Ships in 1 to 4 business days".

This offer is not valid with any other coupon, shipping coupon, or other promotions, including Deal of the Day.

To receive the discount, you must enter the coupon code at the time of checkout. Refunds will not be given for the discounts if coupon codes presented after checkout completed.

Just ordered this but was unable to find confirmation page to enter coupon code. I have emailed them and hope to get a response. It was only a $2.00 discount but got frustrated that I couldn't locate page. This is a great deal if it works as well as advertised, the only thing is that I prefer is the battery type AAA as opposed to rechargable but this is a gift so I hope it doesn't matter to them. Thanks for the post. :)

This is a warning to anyone who is considering ordering from this link!!!! As I posted earlier I didn't receive my discount and emailed the company. I received this reply "Please be advised the coupon code SAVE2FOR20 can be used for JustDeal checkout. This offer is not valid for Google checkout." Well I followed the above link right to checkout so I don't know how this happened. I realize the amount of my coupon wasn't large but it was offered and not honored. I felt that I completed my commitment and to receive that short curt reply spurred me to warn others who may want to make a larger order and run into the same problem. I guess now it is not the amount that upsets me it is the way this was handled. I can see that customer satisfaction is not high on their list. Now I am just hoping that the product is the quailty that was implied. Oh well live and learn. :mad:

This is a warning to anyone who is considering ordering from this link!!!! As I posted earlier I didn't receive my discount and emailed the company. I received this reply "Please be advised the coupon code SAVE2FOR20 can be used for JustDeal checkout. This offer is not valid for Google checkout." Well I followed the above link right to checkout so I don't know how this happened. I realize the amount of my coupon wasn't large but it was offered and not honored. I felt that I completed my commitment and to receive that short curt reply spurred me to warn others who may want to make a larger order and run into the same problem. I guess now it is not the amount that upsets me it is the way this was handled. I can see that customer satisfaction is not high on their list. Now I am just hoping that the product is the quailty that was implied. Oh well live and learn. :mad:

I am sorry that you had such a bad experience with this offer. I did put the terms and conditions of the coupons in the original post when I posted it and that was one of the terms that you cannot use Google checkout. All I can figure out is that if you did not mean to use Google checkout, that you must have selected that checkout on accident. I didn't purchase this item, but I just put one in the cart and there was 2 checkout buttons, one being Google's checkout, and you possibly could have selected that one on accident like I said above. I also have to apoligize on not knowing how customer service is. I have never ordered from justdeals.com before, but they are on the affiliate list for gottadeal so I didn't see it as a bad company. Once again I am sorry. :gdsorry:

Please don't think I blame you in any way, I was just very unhappy with the whole experience. You may be correct in that I may have assumed I was clicking the correct checkout and in fact didn't. The only thing is that you don't realize it's too late until a confirmation page doesn't appear. I had never run into checking out options before and probably didn't notice. I guess what really got me was the indifference the customer service showed. This was a learning experience for me. I need to pay better attention LOL. :yup: