i dog

able

I am going to be trying to get some of these for my kids because they HAVE to have them. But for the life of me I don't have a clue as to what they do!LOL My three oldest have iPods, and I am getting mp3 players for the two youngest. Do they need iPods to use the iDogs, or can they use an mp3 player? Or, do they even need one at all?

I am going to be trying to get some of these for my kids because they HAVE to have them. But for the life of me I don't have a clue as to what they do!LOL My three oldest have iPods, and I am getting mp3 players for the two youngest. Do they need iPods to use the iDogs, or can they use an mp3 player? Or, do they even need one at all?

I got one for DS9 laat year and we don't even have an Ipod (yet) We hooked it up to his stereo and it's head bobs up and down to the beat while lights flash on his forehead. Not very exciting if you ask me, but cute for about 5 minutes!

I got one for DS9 laat year and we don't even have an Ipod (yet) We hooked it up to his stereo and it's head bobs up and down to the beat while lights flash on his forehead. Not very exciting if you ask me, but cute for about 5 minutes!

my daughter had to have one last year as well and we do not have an ipod but it works with a cd player as well. i agree it was cute for about 5 minutes and then i was done. i will say it was an item that i had a hard time finding and if i did it was at an outrageous price but finally i think i got it at linen n things for like $14 with 20% off coupon. and i am very proud to say that she still uses it!:yup: her and my little one were dancing with it today! thought it was going to be a yah i got it but a week later its forgotten! i guess i got my moneys worth!!:cheesy:

Do you guys think the iDog will sell out early? I know that this is not a new toy this year but it still seems really popular this year. I'm wondering if this is something i need to be at Target early to get or if there is some leeway on this. What does everyone think?

I'm so glad I saw this post! My ds who is CRAZY about dogs really wants one...I looked and looked at them and really couldn't tell if it would still be cool after the first day...I also could NOT figure out if you HAD to have an mp3 or ipod to use it....if it plugs into the cd player or stereo, maybe it can be a stocking stuffer...

I bought my daughter a really nice docker/speaker set for Xmas and she mentioned the other day that she wanted the Ipod dog~!!!:(

you do not need an ipod it works on any audio system with speaker/headphone outlet. i got it for my daughter last year and she plays it on her portable cd player and it works great!:yup:

I was looking up the $12 iDog at Wal-Mart and it says that it's the iDog "Pup". I guess that means that it's smaller than the regular iDog. I couldn't find any sizes on the specs. page. I went to Wal-Mart last night and they have a shelf tag for the iDop Pup, but the salesclerk said she hadn't seen any yet. She had no idea about sizes.

I went to WM yesterday and got the iDog, the bigger one with the speakers, the smaller "pup" just moves to the music and has lights. The signage said 28.97 and it rang up 22.97. Same with the accessories, chill out gear and purse/bag for the iDog, they all rang up cheaper. I didn't want to NOT get them, I plan on going to CC and was afraid I wouldn't get any iDog stuff at target.

you do not need an ipod it works on any audio system with speaker/headphone outlet. i got it for my daughter last year and she plays it on her portable cd player and it works great!:yup:

Cool, I was getting ready to ask if if would work on any boom box type stereos, but I saw your answer:yup:

I went to Target yesterday and saw the idog for $27. But then they have the idog pup for $14. I think that one from the WM ad is the smaller idog pup that Target has. If this is true, then the 2 idogs that I have in WM layaway is not the right ones that will be for $10 on BF. The $14 Target idog has 5 or 6 lights in the head and says no MP3 required, it just dances from stereo music. The bigger one you can use the MP3 player. Just an FYI....

look at the walmart flyer idog for $10.

It was big last year hard to find item. but only had white or black available.

my dd wanted one!

;) I was in my Walmart earlier looking at the I-Dogs and I noticed that the packaging was different from the other ones. When I scanned them they said "See an associate for help". I knew I had found the ones for the Blitz sale. I attempted to buy 2 and when they scanned them they came up "Sale not allowed". They gave me some song and dance about them probably being recalled. I knew better. I just said ok, but now I know what to look for. The are in a black box and they are the all white ones. I saw about 5 on the shelf and after that happened of course they cleared the shelves of them:D. I also purchased the Monopoly Here and Now with the bonus game. It was supposed to be a Blitz item, but I had no problem buying that item. Go figure:rolleyes: