Will we be able to buy WM's BF items for those prices online??? << merged >>

coppertopjen

My question is: Can I buy it online and pick it up at my local walmart, forgoing the shipping costs?

Okay, I found this on walmart.com.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538452

How do I place an order and pick it up in a store?

If you live in Texas, NW Arkansas, the Mississippi Gulf Coast or Northern California, you can order items that are only available online and get free shipping to your local store. Just look for the "Free Shipping: Site to Store(SM)" message on the item page. Once you find an item that you want, add it to your cart and begin checkout. You will be asked to enter your ZIP code when you sign in or create an account. During checkout you will be able to select the "Free Shipping: Site to Store" option on the Select Shipping Destination page. You will get a list of all eligible stores and you can select the store you would like your items shipped to. Shipping to a store is easy and the shipping is free!

Why are some items not eligible for free shipping through the Site to Store(SM) program?

Wal-Mart offers thousands of items online, such as bedroom furniture, baby gear and exercise equipment, that are not available in stores. The Site to Store program applies to items that can only be purchased online. Additionally, some of our larger items such as hot tubs and mattresses already have special rates for delivery. Many customers may not have the equipment necessary to transport larger items to their homes. You can find the shipping cost for such items during checkout