Vizio 37" Widescreen LCD HDTV (Refurbished) - $699.99 + $1.99 Shipping @ Geeks.com

Brad

http://www.geeks.com/imageshare/L/100x100/L37HDTV-B-unit.gif

Geeks.com has the Vizio 37" Widescreen LCD HDTV (Refurbished) for $699.99. Use coupon code SHIP4LESS to get shipping for just $1.99.

Vision meets Value! The Vizio L37 LCD TV is optimized for high definition broadcasts! The VIZIO L37 37-inch Widescreen Liquid Crystal (LCD) HDTV supports 720P and 1080i allowing you to enjoy High Definition content broadcast in either format.

Vizio 37" Widescreen LCD HDTV (Refurbished) - $699.99 + $1.99 Shipping @ Geeks.com

From their website, it talks about the (possible) condition of the TV.

Grade B - Monitor is in Great Condition

Has slight Cosmetic Blemishes, examples of which are (but not limited to):

Slight Scratches in case

Slight Scratches in the screen

Hairline Crack in Case

Dead Pixel (3 or less)

Missing Control Door

Slight imperfections in the AGAS (Anti-Glare, Anti-Static) Coating

They now have 2 promotions going, the first is the $1.99 shipping. The new promotion is a free 60" t.v. stand promotion code is freestand but the $1.99 shipping offer doesn't apply. Shipping for me would have been $94.00 so really if you want the stand it is only $92.00 more Here is the link for the stand:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SPT60&cm_mmc=landingpage-_-STANDUP_-15nov06_STANDUP-_-STANDUPmain

This seem like a great deal to me, especially when you consider you're getting it w/o taxes, shipped free and it looks like they're throwing in an awesome tv stand. My only question would be that I'm not going to be hooking this tv to an hd cable box for a few months when I get direct tv, can you hook an hd tv directly to the wall with a cable wire? If so, is the picture ok???

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine, and it looks great!

No dead or stuck pixels and no visible damage / scratches.

Honestly, I thought there would be something obvious since it was returned by someone, but was willing to accept less than perfect for the price.

I did not get the stand yet, though.

Have to check into that.