Please explain the Basics - Price Matching at WM

Catrin

Question - This question may have been asked before and I may not have seen it but here goes----If I purchase something at Wal-Mart today that will go on sale on BF, will they give me the difference? Also, I just called my local Wal-Mart to see if they would price match any BF items if I put them on layaway today and they won't do it. So, I may have to wait in the line at 3am after all.

I just went to a different Wal-Mart in St. Paul and the layaway rep there says they will adjust the item if I get it out at the BF time. However, most of items that I wanted were not on the floor, like Georges Leather Jacket or the Vrocker chair. But I did get 2 Idogs, 2 Bissel 3 in 1 stick vacuums and the Durabrand slow cooker (the mixer and the toasters were out).

So, now I won't have to stand in line at 3AM on BF since I got most of the things that I wanted for Christmas. I'm pretty excited!:yup:

What if you buy something online at WM.com, and the same item is on sale on BF for a lot cheaper---wil WM price match the item on BF? Thanks so much because I am ready to buy a bunch of stuff online and get a PM on BF morning, but I don't want to get myself in trouble. Thanks again!:D