$189 PC? Decent deal or get T6536 for $220?

fsx100

Alright...talk to me like I'm an idiot. Is see in the ad a CPU and 15" moniter. Does this mean no keyboard, no mouse, no speakers, etc.

I would like to get my kids a computer that I am not going to cry my eyes out if they tear it up. Would this be a good one??

it comes with everything including the mouse and keyboard... well if you are expecting it to get torn up this is perfect!!!!!!:)

it comes with everything including the mouse and keyboard... well if you are expecting it to get torn up this is perfect!!!!!!:)

Thanks Mikesgirl. I know they are handing out tickets at 4am. Would midnight be too late to ensure that I get one?? I know it probably varies and I am not looking far a gaurantee. BTW...I am in Lexington, KY if that helps

To everyone asking about the T6536, its on closeout. Go to BB, and ask them to put that model number into the system. That will let them see if there are any in stock......

If they have it in stock, make sure you get it for $220 or so... BB initially tried to get me to buy it at $360....

<Humor mode on>

Now that would make it a no frills computer.

Yes, for $188, you get a computer, monitor and printer. Oh, you want a keyboard. Gee, why would you want that ? Okay,that'll be another $X. And you want a power cord too? Sigh, that'll be another $X.

<Humor mode off>

While doing the above "skit", I just remember this and this is TRUE (no joke)

Also for those that do get this computer, make sure you also get the CORRECT printer cable (this is USUALLY NOT included) that hooks up the printer to the computer. Usually the BB people can direct you to the correct one (most of the time). This applies to ANY ad usually that offers a printer with the computer, they usually don't include the printer cable. One of those things you don't think of till you get home and try to assemble it. And then you have to go back into those LONG lines just for a simple item. And even the person SAYS there is one in the box (DOUBTFUL), get one instead. You'll save yourself much agony later.

Thomas

Has anyone figured out which printer this is? I have like 3 so il probally end up selling it.

I believe it is the Cannon color printer..but as to which one, I have no clue. I can just BARELY make out the word Cannon in the print ad (and it might NOT even be that..I can see it says color printer..but the word before them is very blurry).

Thomas

Has anyone found this computer on their website, or do we have to BB to get it?

I appreciate all this input.

To everyone asking about the T6536, its on closeout. Go to BB, and ask them to put that model number into the system. That will let them see if there are any in stock......

If they have it in stock, make sure you get it for $220 or so... BB initially tried to get me to buy it at $360....

I believe it is the Cannon color printer..but as to which one, I have no clue. I can just BARELY make out the word Cannon in the print ad (and it might NOT even be that..I can see it says color printer..but the word before them is very blurry).

Thomas

if it is a canon printer it is most likely this one.. this is the same printer that my grandparents got free with a emachine in June. hope this helps.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7859739&type=product&productCategoryId=cat01015&id=1142300579864

Has anyone found this computer on their website, or do we have to BB to get it?

I appreciate all this input.

To get the T6536 on closeout, you MUST go to your local BB, and see if they have any in stock. It will NOT show up on bestbuy.com.......

Thanks. I may just do that. So you have their SKU #, for this item? I hate to say it, but how

would I know if they're trying to sell me this item, is it on the box? That's why the SKU # would

be a great help.

To get the T6536 on closeout, you MUST go to your local BB, and see if they have any in stock. It will NOT show up on bestbuy.com.......

Do a search on BB for: eMachines 352 Desktop with 17" Flat-Screen CRT Monitor & Photo Printer

Do 'you all' think this is the $189 computer, that;s going to be for sale on BF? Just wondering.

It has a flat screen monitor, but it's not an LCD.

thanks again for all the excellent feed back here today.

It is the emachines 352 (Model T3516) Thomas

Thanks. I may just do that. So you have their SKU #, for this item? I hate to say it, but how

would I know if they're trying to sell me this item, is it on the box? That's why the SKU # would

be a great help.

The outside of the eMachines box will have the model number in the upper left corner of the box. Very plainly printed in whatever color print that particular computer has on its box....I think it's a lightish red color.

But, you have to find, first, a BB with one in stock, then , second, find one that has it priced at the $220 price. Some still have it clearanced at $320.....was told the closeout price was quite regional....some stores will be at the $220 price, some at the $320 price.

Thanks. I'm going to call tomorrow, to see if the store near me has any & what the price is. When gas is

$2.20 + a gallon I won't drive 20 miles to see if they have it. They may or may not hold it for 1 hour, but

that's my gamble.

The outside of the eMachines box will have the model number in the upper left corner of the box. Very plainly printed in whatever color print that particular computer has on its box....I think it's a lightish red color.

But, you have to find, first, a BB with one in stock, then , second, find one that has it priced at the $220 price. Some still have it clearanced at $320.....was told the closeout price was quite regional....some stores will be at the $220 price, some at the $320 price.

Do you know if this is the same desktop as the one on the Walmart website for $498? If so, will they price match? Really want to go to Walmart, but I need this computer for the kids!

The Walmart one is a DIFFERENT model than the BB BF one. Walmart is a W3507 model.

The BB is a Model T3516. Thus 2 different ones

Sorry...Thomas

Guest mirandaanddreco
question?? I was thinking of getting the 189.00 deal but then I saw the circuit city ad with a emachine desktop pc w/17" flat screen crt (After Rebate) anyone know what the rebate may be??? Also does anyone know if there are any differences between the two beside bigger monitor and both have 512mb???? Don't know much about computers but just need new one at cheap price, we only use every now and then.

question?? I was thinking of getting the 189.00 deal but then I saw the circuit city ad with a emachine desktop pc w/17" flat screen crt (After Rebate) anyone know what the rebate may be??? Also does anyone know if there are any differences between the two beside bigger monitor and both have 512mb???? Don't know much about computers but just need new one at cheap price, we only use every now and then.

Don't know the answer you are looking for, but wanted to Welcome You to GD and say congrats on your first post!:)

Based on looking at the CC ad, it appears to be the same model machine as the one in the BB ad.

Thomas

I saw the Circuit City ad too, but I didn't see anything about a rebate....hmmm, maybe I better look again. Personally, I will probably go to Circuit city....the computer is only ten bucks more than the one at BB, but from my past dealings with both stores on Black Friday, the line at CC will not be NEARLY as long as the one at BB. lwj

I saw the Circuit City ad too, but I didn't see anything about a rebate....hmmm, maybe I better look again. Personally, I will probably go to Circuit city....the computer is only ten bucks more than the one at BB, but from my past dealings with both stores on Black Friday, the line at CC will not be NEARLY as long as the one at BB. lwj

I will be for the $99/$299 laptop!