12 days of Christmas!

firestone71

YES I have a $10 off coupon for a Bratz sewing machine I gotten off the Bratz website, it specifically said TRU is the only one who will honor it online to use the promo code on it............well wont work! I dont have a TRU near me to physically go to, and cant find the sewing machine anywhere else where I could physically go purchase it, so guess my coupon is a waste!

I bought one of these Bratz sewing machines @ Target if you are still looking.

YES I have a $10 off coupon for a Bratz sewing machine I gotten off the Bratz website, it specifically said TRU is the only one who will honor it online to use the promo code on it............well wont work! I dont have a TRU near me to physically go to, and cant find the sewing machine anywhere else where I could physically go purchase it, so guess my coupon is a waste!

I bought one of these Bratz sewing machines @ Target if you are still looking.

i was at my target today and they also had the bratz sewing machine there! i think it was aroudn 30. but not too sure! it's funny i find my self looking for things that i know people on here are looking for!!

Yes it started Dec. 1st and they sent the coupons out for it on Nov. 30th. I found the orig. email - I hope they do it this year. The first day deals had a Karaoke Machine for 77% off and I am looking for one this year.

Tracey

I got that karaoke machine last year for free:cheesy: My TRU had it for cheaper than the coupon price so it wrang up free.