12 days of Christmas!

firestone71

Yes it started Dec. 1st and they sent the coupons out for it on Nov. 30th. I found the orig. email - I hope they do it this year. The first day deals had a Karaoke Machine for 77% off and I am looking for one this year.

Tracey

Every day they send out a few coupons that are good that day only. Most were 40-50% :) We ended up getting 2 video now XPs for 15.00 each last year, as well as a few other items.

are they good only on specific items or whatever you're looking to buy?

Did anyone get the emailed coupons last weekend from Toys R Us? They were in the same format as the 12 days of Christmas coupons were last year. BUT when I went to my TRU to redeem them I was informed that they do not accept any internet coupons. They had no explanation as to why they sent them to me if they don't actually accept them. So I either have to find a new TRU (which is sad since this one is down the street from work) or I am just out of luck. Has anyone else had problems with internet coupons at TRU???

Did anyone get the emailed coupons last weekend from Toys R Us? They were in the same format as the 12 days of Christmas coupons were last year. BUT when I went to my TRU to redeem them I was informed that they do not accept any internet coupons. They had no explanation as to why they sent them to me if they don't actually accept them. So I either have to find a new TRU (which is sad since this one is down the street from work) or I am just out of luck. Has anyone else had problems with internet coupons at TRU???

YES I have a $10 off coupon for a Bratz sewing machine I gotten off the Bratz website, it specifically said TRU is the only one who will honor it online to use the promo code on it............well wont work! I dont have a TRU near me to physically go to, and cant find the sewing machine anywhere else where I could physically go purchase it, so guess my coupon is a waste!

I wish I had known about these coupons last year! I signed up a couple of days ago...any idea if there is a time-lag from sign up to actually receiving the coupons?

Thanks to whoever posted the link last week for the TRU coupons, I got the DVD my kids wanted AND the fur-real puppy!

I asked my TRU about those "12 "DEALS" of Christmas.I said if you dont except printable coupons how are we going to use them.He said they are going to be coded to fit our computer so they cant be used twice.See no one seems to understand the problem.When coupons are sent to use we copy and copy an copy them and hand them out to ppl.TRU loses millions of $$$'s due to this problem.Thats why so many TRU's have closed down.Coupons are being abused therefore they have stopped taking them.Just a lil FYI.Im nt saying this is how i feel i'm just letting you know what i was told from my manager.

PS Another example of a abused coupon is the Childrens Place birthday $10.00 off coupon.That coupon got coped so many times that TCP isnt going to be emailing that coupon out anymore.We break the rules then get mad when we lose a priviledge.

Mine takes the printed out coupons. No questions asked. And yes, the 12 days of christmas coupons can only be printed out once. My printer screwed up last year on one coupon and I had to go to my neighbors, sign her up and get the coupon that way.

Printed once but copied several times .Thats why there will be coded barcodes on them this year.If they even have them.

Printed once but copied several times .Thats why there will be coded barcodes on them this year.If they even have them.

Im glad I have two computers:)

oh and believe me...If my TRU closes its not because of those coupons, it because of their awful customer service and crappy return policy.