Walmart Blitz VSMILE $30.00

michea

or what about this v-smile bundle from walmart.com. it comes with 2 controllers, the adapter, the console and 2 games for $85 bucks, plus shipping. i thought it was a good deal. maybe someone else can tell me if it is or not?

link: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4184073

I just checked online & walmart now has the bundle pack for $77.72. I tried to order it shipped to a store with 2 additional games & it will not ship to any of my local stores, so I will have go to a store & buy it.

ETA: This deal is online only. I went to walmart on sat & got the $30 deal. They still had plenty left.

OUr walmart is 24/7 and ours will be on pallets near the toy section, they are tehre now but covered. Ours are the orange ones (with purple), people are already waiting in there for electronics!

Will anywhere match the price of this? like toys r us? My 4 1/2 year old wants one

I dread walmart.. I saw someone pull out a knife last year over a laptop.. and my son got a concussion from a women running while carrying a full size tv :( This year we have a sitter but I'm ready for a fight or two (to watch)

I'm preparing what to wear.. something with alot of pockets