Walmart Blitz VSMILE $30.00

michea

Okay, if we are still talking about the console unit, mine doesnt run on batteries? Its got the plug in for the wall...........

I dont know, i lost track back in the thread, lol........but since thats the one on Blitz, i was guessing. The Pockets require batteries and/or the adaptor, but the console does not.

I was going to get my girls Pockets for Christmas, but if i can get another console for 30.00, then they will each have one of those in their rooms, and we wont NEED the Pockets. So either way, its a good deal for me. I might even grab one for the house at the lake, for that price!

Just got back from Walmart this morning and was able to get the price match from the Radio Shack ad(i previously bought the pink one last week). Radio shack only carries the orange one. They also price matched the games for 14.99. The sale @ Radioshack ends 11/11/06.:D

Would the OP happen to know if these were the orange or pink systems..or both. I would love the pink one for DD, but the orange will do just fine. I am so glad I checked in here early today! I was going to use my Amazon.com GC's to buy the V.smile , the adapter and a couple of games. This will be a better deal!! Thanks for posting!!!

I bought the one at Radio Shack for $39.99, and am trying to decide whether to take it back or not (I only have 10 days to get a cash refund!). It came with an alphabet game, which I really like because my 5 year old need it. Does the one at Wal-mart come with a soccer game instead of the alphabet game, or in addition to the alphabet game? If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Sam's Club. They had the VSmile console, with 2 controllers, alphabet game, scooby doo game, and adapter (I believe) for S49.88. Kicking myself for not getting it!

Which state was this in? This would be perfect for my youngest grandkids. I'm stopping in at my sams club tomorrow after work.

sorry guys but normally black friday items such as this would come in as a special buy and since the regular vsmile doesn't come with a soccer game it won't have the same upc as the black friday one and there for is not the same thing. meaning you can't get the black friday price on it....and any items that you could would have to be bought between those hours on that friday to qualify for the sale price. so if its on layaway before the ad then it would have to be picked up out of layaway durring the sale hours. but all my toys are usually special items that we only have durring the sale ....every day items such as the V-smile with added bonuses.

Thats is not true . I spoke to the manger of our walmart and our laway will be open at 6 am on bf , they will price match as long as you have other ads and you do not have to take it off . also they said with the vsmile as long as it is the model i asked because of the different game they said they will price adjusted it .

Nebraska, I think it showed up on samsclub.com also.

Just got back from sams club & they had the v-smile for $49 with 2 controllers & the alphabet game. It didn't have the adapter or scoobydoo game. It did say it was a special edition and the game is dark blue. I live in michigan, your sams had the better deal. Do you know what color the system was at your sams?

Does anyone have any info where the $30 Vsmile will be located in the store? I'm thinking in the toy section, but I know sometimes they put things in odd places and I would hate to run to the wrong section of the store. :)

I went to my Walmart yesterday and they had about 12 systems right in the toy section where its supposed to go.

Guest abercrombieboy2
the ones on the shelf in the stores now do not come with the soccer game and I believe will remain the same price, when I asked about it and the idogs I was told that the only ones allowed on the sale will be the black friday ones.