Did everyone get what they wanted on sale today?? (11/5/06)

ckmommy

Actually I was in the store Saturday evening and noticed they had put a bunch of items on the top of shelves. Just glancing around I spotted the scooters, so I got a clerk to help me get 2 down and went over to a price checker and they were the sale price! Starting looking around and found all but 1 item that I was looking for and they all came up with the next days sale price. (all toys)

Last year on Thanksgiving we were in the store looking for something else, when we spotted the trampoline that was supposed to be a BF special. There was only one left! They had already been selling the BF specials early. I don't know if they all do this, but it doesn't hurt to look the day before.

Great Idea! :smart:

Can some one please tell me what scooter and what price? I did not see it inthe ad.

It was on page 12. It was for the Razor "S" steel kick scooter. It was a one time offer of $16.88. They showed blue, lime green, and red, but it said colors may vary. HTH

I got the lap top. its in layaway.

I guese we got 50 in.

to start off they were not going to let employees put on layaway. but eventualy and some beggng a manager he said go ahead and do it.

but this was at almost noon it wasnt like I was waiting in line. most customers who really wanted them had gotten them. there was only three left when I got there. thought they would be long gone.LOL

soooo I got one. yeah cnat wait till I can get it out.LOl