With all of this waiting... I have filled my time by shopping!!!

abentley

The older kids in the family want money, so thats not a shopping deal. Grandparents and parents are getting gift cards. I finished the three small kids in the family. All I really need to do on Friday is MY kids. And I will have some fun. I keep seeing things i want for them, but tell myself to wait til Friday, cause you know if you get it now, it will be dirt cheap that day. I shouldnt have actually bought ANY of the other three kids stuff either, yet..........except I dont think any of those things would be on the list this year. I did go to TRU yesterday and get a bunch of the B1G1 Color Wonder sets, my kids love them, as well as the other three small ones.

I have everything for my dd 2. Although the pile in the closet keeps growing. My husband and I are getting a laptop as a joint present this year as well as a portable DVD player and a DVD/VCR combo. I bought those at WM on Sunday. The rest of the fam is pretty well done. All I am holding out for is a desktop for my dad. That will be the only thing that I really need to get on BF this year. I am very ahead of myself:D

When I first seen this thread like a week ago I thought what are these crazy people shopping before BF for!?!? ..........well I've been shopping now too!!! Since I've been on here recently and checking the forums regularly I have found some amazing deals that BF can't really touch!! $40 off $80 of shoes on Amazon, $10 off $10 purchase at Avon, free shipping and amazing clearance at an online christian book store, $29 for a refurbished ipod shuffle, and so on!! :eyepoppin (by the way most of these deals are under the online hot deals if you're wondering)