Target toy coupon book is here...

BEE4

I was able to pick up Bella Dancerella at Target for $17.00 this weekend. I also got the ballet and pop star sets since they were also $17.00. My daughter wanted the cheerleader, but these were such a great price, I got all three. I can't imagine these going much lower before Christmas. Walmart had them for around $25.00. I would have posted sooner, but I only found these on Saturday night. Picked up the Easy Bake oven for $17 and change too. I went back and got my free Measuring Set Sunday when the coupons came out.

If you are interested in anything in the book go in the store and check the price. Yesterday I went intoTarget to see if they had the coupon book. They did at the end of the aisle. I was interested in the Air Hockey the Toy book listed at 49. with a $10.00 coupon, well our Target had it for 39.99 minus the $10.00. Happy Camper here....

our target has been doing the same thing. asked the manager because an item was in the toy book for 89 and the self price was 69. said it had to do with keeping up with competitors. So keep looking because i think this will be going on until christmas! price wars are on!!!:cheesy:

You have to browse the catalog and click on the pictures. If toy has a coupon it will say "print coupon".

I figured out the hard way that the toys with coupons are numbered 1-30. Look for a red or white circle with the number by the price. Good luck!