Today ONly Bath & Body Works FREE ITEM w/purchase

Guest JeepMom

Guest JeepMom

Bath & Body WOrks

Online offer only: Free item of your choice (up to a $12.50 value) with purchase. Limit one per customer. No substitutions. Selection may vary online and by store location. Enter promotion code THANKU during checkout to receive your free item (up to a $12.50 value). Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, or sale merchandise nor are they valid toward previous purchases. Gift cards, online gift certificates, gift wrap services, and taxes are not applicable toward minimum purchase requirement(s). Change will not be given for product with less than a $12.50 value. Free item offer valid at BathandBodyWorks.com only, through November 3, 2006. Offer not valid in Bath & Body Works stores or Bath & Body Works Outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.

Free shipping and handling for U.S. orders of $60 or more. Place an online order of $60 or more and receive free standard ground shipping and handling anywhere in the U.S.; free shipping offer excludes P.O. Boxes. Enter promotion code THANKU during checkout and shipping and handling charges will be deducted. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Gift cards, online gift certificates, gift wrap services, and taxes are not applicable toward minimum purchase requirement(s). Offer valid at BathandBodyworks.com only, through November 3, 2006. Offer not valid in Bath & Body Works stores or Bath & Body Works Outlet locations. Subject to change without notice.

i can't get this to work either and i also can't get this one to work

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBFNjzJAfe8$qAnxWoPAjkBB78t/doc.html?RAF_TRACK=&[email protected]&EAN_NUM=710602064294&i_cellid=

all i get is

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please proceed through the checkout process with your order.

But i know i am doing it right, so anybody else get it to work?