How Cold Is It Gonna Be For You?

stationchief

Who cares what the temperature is going to be. It's going to be cold like in 90% of the country. Duh. If you can't take it then stay home and don't sit in your car waiting until the doors open. Stupid lazy people.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Threads/crap.gif

The OP just started a thread for fun... Not one person has said that the cold is going to keep them home, we're just having a conversation... If you aren't interested in it, then nobody is forcing you to read it/comment in it.

And to answer the question... The forecast for Thursday night is a low of 41 with rain.

I'm gonna be in Naples, FL. Ave. low of 60. But the record low is 37. Seriously though, you get used to warm weather all year long, and it's a little chilly when it gets to the 60s. But I feel for everyone who has to sit through the snow and cold. I've survived Black Fridays in both colorado springs and DC.

I live in Ludlow, MA..but to predict the weather around here, is impossible.

Lately we been getting days of 65-70 degrees..and then the next 2 days are 30-40 with brisk winds and rain..so whoooooo knows lol..

As of right now..for the beginning of that week they predicting highs of 55..lows of 35..not to shabby..just hope for no snow lol!

Florida high 76 low 53.

GREAT! A central Floridian w/ some experience! :smart:

I'm looking at the same comfortable conditions in Daytona Beach Florida. The only problem that I could possiably face is rain! :D

I've got a gaggle of questions about the experience though. Could I PM you with some questions that I've got? Are you in the Daytona Beach area or elsewhere in central Florida?

Here in MO, the temperature changes so much.. Average high 53, low 33

Records- high 74, low 11

Last year it was 15, with a windchill of about 3, the year before it was around 70. Ya never know around here!

No Joke! I got on the site to look and went, why am I doing this. It won't do any good around here. :D