What's the ONE item you want this holiday season?

xxxbrendoxxx

...to see the democrats win on Tuesday. :D

:mad: Do you guys think we could leave politics out of the discussion about Black Friday? Some of us are on the OTHER side of the fence, and I don't really come here for political discussion. I come to find good deals. Don't mean to step on any toes, but I find it offensive.

I'm on the left, a republican is on the right: :gdlaugh:

Yep, you're on the left and I'm on the right. :gdpie:

:sidesplit

The one thing I want is a plasma for the bedroom. Hopefully someone will have a really great deal on it so it will be easier to talk hubby into it.

What's you DH e-mail and i will drop some hints for you. LOL

I'd love you too, lol. the funny thing is, every holiday that comes around(valentines day, easter, mothers day, sweetest day, xmas, my bday) he asks me what i want and for the last 4 years i have been telling him a curio cabinet. you'd THINK he'd get the hint, but i guess telling him outright the exact thing i want isnt being direct enough, lol.

I'd love you too, lol. the funny thing is, every holiday that comes around(valentines day, easter, mothers day, sweetest day, xmas, my bday) he asks me what i want and for the last 4 years i have been telling him a curio cabinet. you'd THINK he'd get the hint, but i guess telling him outright the exact thing i want isnt being direct enough, lol.

Get a cardbord box and draw a curio cabinet on it and put it where you want (your real cabinet) in the house he might get a laugh and a hint! LOL

The only other thing I want is an entire month with NO POLITICAL ADS ON TV OR PEOPLE CALLING ME TO TELL ME BAD THINGS ABOUT THE OTHER GUY OR REMINDING ME TO VOTE. Don't mean to yell, but really tired of them all. Try living in NE nebraska with only NW Iowa tv stations - the ads I'm forced to watch aren't even for people I can vote for.:rwb: