What's the ONE item you want this holiday season?

xxxbrendoxxx

There's two things I want to get before Christmas to keep (so I won't count PS3s and the like).

One is a nice high-end watch that can be passed down to my son. He was born this year, so I need to get one before the end of the year, then I can say I got it the year he was born (too bad I couldn't afford one when he was born).

Second is a new laptop. Must have a nice screen, dual core, decent graphics, DVD+RW, wifi, and hopefully bluetooth (but that's not a deal breaker). I'd also like to have a decent battery that'd last more than a year and longer than 30 minutes.

the same thing i have been asking for for the last 4 years... a curio cabinet for all my pretty things that are still in boxes and from our wedding..... 6.5 years ago!! i might just go out and buy the dang thing myself, lol.

What's you DH e-mail and i will drop some hints for you. LOL

Air compressor and air tools for DS1

Digital camera for DS 2 and clothes

?? for DS3 ( he is my hard one this year)

Camera and Mic for laptop for DD1 (and a Seagull guitar)

DS4 I would be thrill with a PSP but it probably is not going to happen.

DD2 She is only three so she will like anything

I am really flexible this year because money will be tight, I do get to shop for them with money from their granparents but it will only go so far.

OK I could use some new jeans and maybe some new tops could use a new coffee maker. Other than those things I still can't think of anything.

Ohh wait maybe a good sound system for the living room. Maybe that will be the family gift this year. Any suggestions for that one!? Would like something that has good sound but not too expensive. I have no idea of price range because I haven't looked into any yet so any help or tips on what to look for would be appreciated! Thanks