Elmo Tmx

tinman

Top Secret was part of the first batch. They didn't want people to know what Elmo can do.

Warning is the follow up shipment. Under the flap it shows what Elmo can do.

Do you think there will be any difference for us

risk-takers that bought a bunch and want to sell

them?

I just got an Elmo TMX this morning at Walmart. They received 7. They were not out for you to see. I asked an employee and she directed me to lay-away where they were holding them under lock and key for people. I had to pay for it in the lay-away dept. and they doubled bagged it for me. They are now receiving their merchandise daily. All the toys in the ad for this week were being restocked. They even had plenty of Barbie with TMX Elmo on the shelves.

i seriously believe that this is a retail tactic and there will be tons available right before or after christmas! I could be wrong but ohters have done it before. a couple of years ago my daughter wanted this mommy's little patient doll. I could not get it any where. I started looking on ebay and thye were asking double if not more for it. I was about to give up when about 1 -2 weeks before christmas my step mother called me and asked if i had gotten one because trus had stacks of them. I got the doll for under 20 dollars.

I could be wrong but just have a feeling. if its not before xmas it will be after.

i seriously believe that this is a retail tactic and there will be tons available right before or after christmas! I could be wrong but ohters have done it before. a couple of years ago my daughter wanted this mommy's little patient doll. I could not get it any where. I started looking on ebay and thye were asking double if not more for it. I was about to give up when about 1 -2 weeks before christmas my step mother called me and asked if i had gotten one because trus had stacks of them. I got the doll for under 20 dollars.

I could be wrong but just have a feeling. if its not before xmas it will be after.

I tend agree with you I believe there will be more elmos before Christmas would be funny to see the looks on the faces of those that paid double the price and those stuck with several that they cant unload LOL

I tend agree with you I believe there will be more elmos before Christmas would be funny to see the looks on the faces of those that paid double the price and those stuck with several that they cant unload LOL

I know I just can't figure out all the hype for a toy that is geared for 1 and 2 year olds! Are they really asking for it!!! :confused:

I know I just can't figure out all the hype for a toy that is geared for 1 and 2 year olds! Are they really asking for it!!! :confused:

well my almost 2 yr old cant say I want this or I want that BUT elmo is his favorite he has other elmo stuff and as for my almost 3 yr old she does want it........they will mostly likely just get one to share because the older one will get bored as for my son he will love him for much longer :)

Honestly, my 2 and 3 yr olds haven't asked for it either. With kids these young, it's usually the parents who see the toy, think their kids will love it, and then the search begins. My kids can watch Elmo in action on youtube for 15 minutes straight but I don't know how long they'll play with it when it's out of the box. They both enjoy lifting the flap on the box too. Maybe even more than Elmo himself.

not sure if this is for good or because the warehouse is out right now. I thought I would let you all know its says~~~ not avaliable online check your local walmart

Not sure if this is til they get more or what. I thought i would give it a shot to get another one but no luck anymore form how it sounds

not sure if this is for good or because the warehouse is out right now. I thought I would let you all know its says~~~ not avaliable online check your local walmart

Not sure if this is til they get more or what. I thought i would give it a shot to get another one but no luck anymore form how it sounds

Because it will be on blitz, so add another 150 people to the line at each store :)

Make sure you keep checking your local Walmart stores!! I was able to find ELMO TMX this morning at my local Walmart - :D They were on the bottom shelf in the baby/toddler toy aisle across the other elmo items:D

Did you walmart have a place for them with bar code on the shelf even when they were empty? My walmart doesnt have anything that even comes close to a place to put elmo :(

Did you walmart have a place for them with bar code on the shelf even when they were empty? My walmart doesnt have anything that even comes close to a place to put elmo :(

Nope they did not, but they do have an area where the keep all the other Elmo dolls and Elmo/Sesame Street things - I checked that area first No TMX but when I turned and looked down there they were but there was no tag with a barcode on that shelf either. So make sure you check all the toys aisles as they may place them in an area that they normally would not.

Nope they did not, but they do have an area where the keep all the other Elmo dolls and Elmo/Sesame Street things - I checked that area first No TMX but when I turned and looked down there they were but there was no tag with a barcode on that shelf either. So make sure you check all the toys aisles as they may place them in an area that they normally would not.

thanx for the tip I will be checking every day that I can :)

I warned everyone about this before - BE CIVIL. The problem posts were deleted.

We have more important things to do, like getting the ads and deals out to you guys, than police and babysit supposed adults.

Thus, this serves as everyone's final warning - the next time there are problems related to Elmo, any of the game systems, or reselling, ANYWHERE on the forums, the posts/thread will be deleted and EVERY problem poster will be subject to being banned from the site.

If you have a problem with this, PM me directly - DO NOT post about it on the forums, or you will be banned.