Elmo Tmx

tinman

Question... I don't know this lingo......BF is that Black Friday I've seen talked about on boards? What is Black Friday. Also, what is Blitz items at WalMart? Someone help me out so I know what you are talking about..Thanks

Go here.. http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=47859

It helps you determine what everyone is talking about.

I too was clueless for the first couple of days.

:cheesy:

I was so hoping to get one of these guys. I must be sheltered b/c I didn't know the seriuosness of trying to get one until I asked for help finding one. I thought the kid working the toy section at Wal-Mart was going to fall over laughing at me. LOL

He told me "Ma'am you have better luck at finding Oprah in the store than Elmo TMX"

I agree no Elmos on blizts maybe other Elmos but not TMX.

I can't see them NOT have Elmo TMX seeing as it's one of the 'hottest' toys this year. They may not have skids and skids of them, but I can't see them not having any at all. They're going to have whatever will get customers into their store and Elmo TMX would do just that.

I hope they do have them...and for that price. Because I'm not getting one, and it'll make the lines for the other items shorter :)

:lmao: That's great. Those of us with little ones that just "have to have them" will be clawing and scratching, you will be pointing, laughing and stealing all the other good deals.:lmao::tongue1:

:lmao: That's great. Those of us with little ones that just "have to have them" will be clawing and scratching, you will be pointing, laughing and stealing all the other good deals.:lmao::tongue1:

Of course! i don't see what's so special about the tmx, anyway. But, if it helps me to get OTHER deals, I'm all for that! :)

Wouldn't it be something if they had tons of them on the shelves before Christmas and all those people who think they're going to make a killing on them were left holding theirs?

Now THAT would be funny. :yup: I'm not even going to try to get one for my 3 yr old. I just don't think she would play with it.:no:

Now THAT would be funny. :yup: I'm not even going to try to get one for my 3 yr old. I just don't think she would play with it.:no:

Stick with that idea. I got my 3 yr old one and she played with it for two days, now it just sits around. I occasionally push it but only because that cats flip out and hide when elmo starts laughing.

I don't think that it is that cute. I saw a preview on the internet and just don't think that it is all that. And ya if you do get it the kids are going to play with it for one or two days and then it will be put aside with other stuffed animals that set around.