SEARS Black Friday Ad Posted - Link to Scans Inside

Brad

Another GottaDeal.com Exclusive. We have posted the Sears Black Friday sale ad:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/sears

You can get the actual ad scans here either in .zip or .pdf format:

>>> Download PDF File

>>> Download Zipped File

There are 48 pages in the .zip file. We suggest you save the file to your hard drive just in case we are forced to remove the ads later for whatever reason.

Feel free to post new Sears-related threads elsewhere in this Sears sub-forum.

While appreciated, please don't post in this thread just to thank me for posting the ad as it clutters up the thread and makes it hard to find questions or comments about the actual ad.

Therefore all non-essential replies, including "thank you" posts will be removed from the thread.

Looks like there's a lot of good stuff in there.

The 3-gallon air compressor, prelit christmas trees, and some of the hand tools may make it a good destination. They are still doing $10 gift cards for the first 200 customers, too. :D

Good deal on the ball bearing and quite glide tool chests (pg 44)

<$300 for the ball bearing is the cheapest I've seen in a while.

I will have to pass this on to my wife tonight as that is on my short list of tool boxes that I want.

Sears has moved up on my stores to shop on BF.

I wonder about the movies. I saw a few movie titles I would like to get, but I've never bought DVD's from Sears. Are they known to carry a good supply DVD's?

Thank you GottaDeal!

I am really ready now! as this is my first year at BF. sears will definitely be my first stop. going to get the under cabinet tv radio for my dad. saw lots of stuff i will be getting. only 4 wks. left!!!:D

Don't get ahead of yourself. There are still many ads that haven't released yet.

I was looking for good prices on the Nintendo DS lite or a smaller lcd tv for my daughter's dorm room. Prices in this ad aren't so good for that. I'm a little disappointed as far as my shopping list goes. :( Lots of these prices seemed pretty standard to me, even on the clothing items. I'm going to check again more closely.

I was looking for good prices on the Nintendo DS lite or a smaller lcd tv for my daughter's dorm room. Prices in this ad aren't so good for that. I'm a little disappointed as far as my shopping list goes. :( Lots of these prices seemed pretty standard to me, even on the clothing items. I'm going to check again more closely.

I agree so far with what I've seen. DS Lite is already $129 at most stores. I've seen prelit trees for cheaper last year and the treadmill i was looking at is on sale this week for the same price as BF.:confused: Oh well. Sears won't do it for me.

Last year we waiting in line for the $10 card along with many others. When they opened the doors the girl told us only selected stores had them. Then later we found out that the were handing them out on the second floor at an obscure entry that nobody uses. We were very disappointed in how the store handled the whole thing. We saw several people who had waited in line fussing with management. Please also keep in mind that we were lined up at a door that had a note posted on it (from the inside) that said "Black Friday early opening"....as they were not going to open all the doors early.

I looked at another BF site today and saw their Sears Ad...

It had their logo pasted on top of the Gottadeal logo on the ad LOL!!

Then I saw a site that didn't even try to paste over the GD logo, they just left it big as day!!

I saw the site that pasted their website over the GottaDeal.com watermarks. Lame!

I am hoping someone can help me - In the written list of Sears ad it says there will be a Craftsman 19.2 volt cordless drill/driver on sale for 39.99, but I don't see it anywhere in the ad scan? Can anyone clarify this for me, my dh's cordless drill broke (different brand) and thought this would be good for him, but now I don't see it???

I am hoping someone can help me - In the written list of Sears ad it says there will be a Craftsman 19.2 volt cordless drill/driver on sale for 39.99, but I don't see it anywhere in the ad scan? Can anyone clarify this for me, my dh's cordless drill broke (different brand) and thought this would be good for him, but now I don't see it???

Check the last page (back cover)

• 3 weeks later...