How do you pay for BF?

luv2shopnc

Combination of debit card and American Express card. With American Express, the factory warranty is DOUBLED in length (a 12 month standard warranty becomes 24 months through AMEX). So, you have ammunition when someone at BB, CC, or other stores try to sell you the highly inflated extended warranties. It usually stops them right in their tracks...

Guest JeepMom
This year we realised we were paying our mortgage a full month early so our next payment isn't due until 12/1 with eh penalty starting 12/15 so I didn't make a payment early. Our next payment will still be on time!

Bank debit card treated as a credit card. I found a local bank that gives points for using their debit card as a credit. I dunno why they do that, but I'm fine with it. Earned $25 this year paying for groceries right out of my checking with my own money. The caveat is that if I actually use my account as a debit, I am charged 25-cents for that transaction. Every retail store I have been to always wants me to use the card as a debit by default, so I have to be careful. I get the feeling it is less expensive for stores to run debits than credits.

Anyhow my bank card and BBBs fromMcDonald's Monoply have alot to do with funding BF for me.

Giant Eagle & Get Go have doubled their fueling offer - Now it is $0.20 off for every $50 Gift Card that is purchased - YIPPEE - I am using my credit card (to get their incentive, then pay off of course) to buy gift cards and I get discount on gas. Perks for money I was planning to spend anyway.