Toys "R" Us Coupon for $5 off $25 or more!

femalesliealot

I was in there the other day and thankfully I brought a couple extra. I saw an older couple with 2 cart fulls of toys (come to find out for their grandchilden.) I gave them a coupone. They were so thankful. Now if I go there, I'll make sure I have extras to give out if I see someone with a lot of toys.

i always do the same thing I had a bunch printed and we used one and handed the other 4 back to the folks behind us(wanted to be sure they were going to scan before passing them out) The cashier called me a coupon fairy(nicely) and said that people were getting som great deals today(saturday)

I was able to use 5 of these tonight. I had bought $150 at TRU yesterday using the free $10 gift card coupon and the $10 off $75. When I came on here last night and found this, I went back to TRU today to return what I had bought and was just going to rebuy... she said all you had to do was bring in the coupons! (I hadnt printed them yet) and they would have taken off 1 coupon for every $25 I spent! She had manager under her tag too! But I didnt have the coupons so I just returned... they let me keep the $10 GC but I didnt get back the $10 off coupon (oh well). So tonight I went back and purchased in 5 transactions, $25 or more... one was the Cars DVD so I got a $5 GC to boot :). They just scanned them in and that was all :) Not one problem

I was able to use 5 of these tonight. I had bought $150 at TRU yesterday using the free $10 gift card coupon and the $10 off $75. When I came on here last night and found this, I went back to TRU today to return what I had bought and was just going to rebuy... she said all you had to do was bring in the coupons! (I hadnt printed them yet) and they would have taken off 1 coupon for every $25 I spent! She had manager under her tag too! But I didnt have the coupons so I just returned... they let me keep the $10 GC but I didnt get back the $10 off coupon (oh well). So tonight I went back and purchased in 5 transactions, $25 or more... one was the Cars DVD so I got a $5 GC to boot :). They just scanned them in and that was all :) Not one problem

Now that's a coupon success story! Saving that much always brightens your day!

I am so happy to hear about all the success stories using the coupon. I love coupons and I love great deals also.

My TRU is giving me such problems about the coupon. I even talked to the manager and she said they weren't taking anything printed off the computer. They did let me use it once but said no more. I don't want to keep making a fuse day after day (and I shop there a lot) but the manager made it seem like it was a TRU policy. If that is the case then why are some TRU's doing it? I think I will try a different TRU in the next town and see if they will take it.

I wish everone great bargin hunting and hopeful I will get to use this great coupon also.

toys r us would not let me use the coupons. I talk to the manager and told her the only reason I drove an hour to get there was to save the money and now they would not let me. I was shown the "correct" coupon and told they would have my name on it and I would show ID to use one. I am writing to corporate and complaining. I could have priced matched at Walmart, but wanted to use the coupons. Oh well we will see what they tell me from corporate.

my 7 year old had $25 of her own money and wanted some video now disks that were on sale buy 2 get 1 free... her total was $31 so I gave her $1 and the coupon so she would have enough... well the cashier told her that she couldnt use the coupon since it was a copy... I told her she would have to put 3 of them back so she would have enough money to pay and she started crying... a manager came over and told me that the coupon was a reproduction and they arent allowed to accept them... I finally just gave dd the extra money to pay and told the manager that walmart will be getting all of my business for now on

The manager that was training a new guy the night I did my shopping said something about COPIES.... I dont her I didnt know, I just printed mine from an email...;) She did say that she thought you couldnt print the coupon from an email more than once... but I was shopping with 4 kids... so maybe thats why she let it go... I dont know. I am done shopping so I wont push my luck!

I went to a Toys R Us I don't normally shop at and tried to use the coupon and they gave me a hard time about it. The cashier took one look at the coupon and goes over and has a hush-hush conversation with the manager. Comes back and tells me they won't accept it because it's a copy. I feigned innocence and told her I got it in an email and printed it from my computer and it's not like it's a "photocopy". She goes back over to the manager and then they both come back to the register and the manager says "Where did you get this coupon?" I said, "In an email." She says, "Not from Toys R Us." I told her it was indeed from Toys R Us and I printed it out and cut out the coupon. She told me that it should have my name on it and not be blurry and that a lot of people were coming in with these coupons and they are copies. I acted all wide-eyed and innocent and finally she says that they'll take it THIS time but never again. Meanwhile, the people in line behind me probably thought I was some kind of a con artist the way the manager was talking to me!! I have NEVER had a problem with printed coupons at my "regular" Toys R Us. I guess I'll stick with what I know from now on.

I went to one of my TRU on Sunday and me and my SO went in and each one of us had one coupon. I scoped out the front of the store and it was all women so I went to the electronics and there was this young guy in there so thats where I went. He took each coupon looked at them and took the $5 off for each of the purchases. So since it worked I went to get the Digi Draw Make Up that was on sale for $40.00 and I told him that I had another coupon in my car and will be right back for another purchase. I once again used it with no problem. Then yesterday I went to a differnet TRU and they would not accept it told me that it is not a real coupon and is printed and they do not accept. I am just happy that I saved the $15 the day before.

Apparently some TRUs wont even accept it in color let alone b&w. Best bet is to go with it in color.

I tried to use mine tonight and I printed it out in color. They told me the ones they emailed out have the peoples names on them and mine was a fake.

I tried to use mine tonight and I printed it out in color. They told me the ones they emailed out have the peoples names on them and mine was a fake.

So how many of us got these coupons mailed to us? I certainly didn't. I spend a fortune at TRU and I'm PO'd I'm not even on their mailing list.

I did see 2 "real" vs printed copies yesterday. Lady in front of me had them. First time in what 2 years (that I have known about them) of the printed one online floating around that i had seen a "real" one. Also i was jibbering w/ her and They didnt have her name on them. She got them in the mail.

My sister works at home depot and said the same thing happened there. They gave out coupons for % off or something and people were making copies. I guess it got to the point that you could almost not tell the difference so they just didn't accept any of them and I think that is what TRU is doing.

I took 5 in today with me and my sister, we were early Christmas shopping and were able to use them. I looked for a younger girl and went through her line. We asked if they take them and she said she thought so. So we broke up our orders and were able to use all 5 of them. It's like we got a toy free. I'm glad we were able to use them and know we can go back there again.

Help??? I'm new and confused- I am looking for an IPOD Nano- in pink, starwars legos and starwars bedding and bedroom stuff and there is a MILLION links and I don't know what to do or where to go to find the best deal. I usually get up at 3 am to wait it out at Toys R Us or where ever on black friday and am willing to do what ever to get "The best deal" HELP ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]

:eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Help??? I'm new and confused- I am looking for an IPOD Nano- in pink, starwars legos and starwars bedding and bedroom stuff and there is a MILLION links and I don't know what to do or where to go to find the best deal. I usually get up at 3 am to wait it out at Toys R Us or where ever on black friday and am willing to do what ever to get "The best deal" HELP ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]

I tried to use this coupon last week. A manager came over and told me that I was in "her" store trying to commit fraud and was breaking the law. I left my purchases and left after being talked down to for five minutes. I called corporate the next day and was assured the store director would call me to deal with this. A week later (today) I received a call from corporate to tell me that the coupon I was using wasn't valid. No kidding. I knew that was a possibilty but I didn't know that I would be accused of fraud and humiliated in front of my family. Needless to say, TRU will not be one of my BF stops this year.

I bought over $200 worth of toys yesterday morning at TRU. I had several of those $5 off of $25 coupons. The one worker said we could stack them, using one for every $25 spent. But at the register, we were not allowed. So I started handing them out to everyone, saying "take one down and pass it around." Lots of smiles from other shoppers yesterday am. And TRU is STILL out the same amount of $$ had they just let me use them. :smirk: