Toys "R" Us Coupon for $5 off $25 or more!

femalesliealot

The last coupon that was posted I printed and tried using it. After talking to the cashier, someone higher than him, and the manager I was told it isn't a valid coupon and they would not accept it. I was so mad. I told them that numerous people have used the coupon with no problems including myself in the past. Oh well, maybe this one will work. Thanks for posting it!!

The last coupon that was posted I printed and tried using it. After talking to the cashier, someone higher than him, and the manager I was told it isn't a valid coupon and they would not accept it. I was so mad. I told them that numerous people have used the coupon with no problems including myself in the past. Oh well, maybe this one will work. Thanks for posting it!!

I think it all depends on the TRU that you try to use it at. Mine seems to accept anything that closely resembles a coupon. I think I could walk in with a post-it-note saying "$5 off $25" and they would accept it.

At the TRU in the county next to mine, management always gets called over when I present a coupon. All I have to say is "You guys sent it to me in an email!" and they say "oh, ok" and accept it.

If it gets down to it and they still wont accept it just say "Then i'm going to Walmart to get this, because it's only cheaper here at TRU with this coupon." That will get them accept it.

I think it all depends on the TRU that you try to use it at. Mine seems to accept anything that closely resembles a coupon. I think I could walk in with a post-it-note saying "$5 off $25" and they would accept it.

At the TRU in the county next to mine, management always gets called over when I present a coupon. All I have to say is "You guys sent it to me in an email!" and they say "oh, ok" and accept it.

If it gets down to it and they still wont accept it just say "Then i'm going to Walmart to get this, because it's only cheaper here at TRU with this coupon." That will get them accept it.

LOL at the post-it-note.

Thanks I will have to try that next time. I could have gotten 75% of the purchase at Walmart, but 2 of the items I wouldn't have found at Walmart. It's strange because I always shop at the same store. My printer doesn't print as good quality as the mailed out coupons do, so I don't know if that reason would work.

Thanks again for the coupon and the advice. :)

I printed a coupon about this time last year from this site and the store had all sorts of trouble trying to scan it and keying in the barcode, but they did something to finally get it through.

I worked at TRU many years ago and the philosophy had always been to keep the customer happy so if this is still the case I would think it wouldn't take much to convince them to take the $5 off. Whether a threat to go elsewhere or ask to talk to a manager, etc...

Get a load of this one.My TRU wont except printed coupons anymore.So i called 1-800-TOYSRUS to ask them why.This what she told me"Toys r us no longer sends out coupons of this nature meaning email them.She told me if i got one then it is fake.She also said that ALL TRU's arent suppose to except them.So if yours doesnt you'll know why.Just a lil FYI on my end.:no: :no: :no:

Get a load of this one.My TRU wont except printed coupons anymore.So i called 1-800-TOYSRUS to ask them why.This what she told me"Toys r us no longer sends out coupons of this nature meaning email them.She told me if i got one then it is fake.She also said that ALL TRU's arent suppose to except them.So if yours doesnt you'll know why.Just a lil FYI on my end.:no: :no: :no:

I used a coupon like this not too long ago. Within the last month on birthday presents for two birthday parties. I didn't have any problems. My TRU must not have gotten that memo.

Thanks for the coupon, I received this coupon last year and was hoping to get it again this year. I just printed it out a few times and everytime I went to the store I used one. And the good thing about it is you can use it with other coupons too. :D

Just returned from Toys R Us and they let me use the printed $5 off 25 coupon, along with 20% off one clothing item, AND gave me the $10 gift card because I spent over 75!! The lines were long and only a few cashiers, so maybe they were jsut trying to get rid of me. It doesn't hurt to ask to use more than one coupon. Thanks for the thread on the 5 off 25!!!

I used this coupon at TRU on an TMX elmo with no problem. I have printed off several more to use over the course of the holiday season. That is the only way I can afford to shop at TRU over Walmart but I like TRU b/c sometimes they have exclusive colors on certain toys. Thanks again for the link!