November Tab laptop suppose to be also blitz here it is

mcmc

I live in a small town and just talked to the manager at our local Walmart. There at 30 at our store. They are going to start handing out tickets at 11:00 tonight and then you can purchase your laptop at midnight if you are lucky enough to get a ticket. Probably have to start standing in line at 9:00 to get a ticket but it sounds like it will probably be worth it.

Nope, I don't think showing up at 9 p.m. is gonna work this time.

I also live in a small town and there were seven people in line already at 3 p.m. My husband is now number 8. Thank God he only has to wait until midnight.

The store people told me on Monday there were 15 boxed up in the back. People in the line tell my husband today that they were told there are 50. I think somebody misheard....I think there are only 15.

Got in line at 7:30, son and I were first and second. They gave out tickets @ 11:00 pm and said bring it back to layaway at 12:00 but if you're not there by 12:15 they would sell to next in line. While we were waiting the hour between, we saw Elmos just sitting on the floor in the aisle waiting to be put on shelf! So, when we left Walmart at 12:30 (they had troubles ringing the laptops up, wouldn't you figure!:) we had scored 2 laptops and 6 Elmos!!! I was on top of the world, until I found out I'd missed bestbuy.com's PS3 preorders!!! :gdparanoid::mad::(:no:

congrats to all who got the laptop. I got mine last night at another store in Illinois. I got down there at 8 pm was second in line. They had a list at the electronics counter. Then we waited in Layaway. The store had 20 laptops. There were more people there then laptops so some didn't get one. Most of the people though came later. If you really want something I mean really want something a person has got to be there early.

I bought one for a friend, but when I went to purchase mine, my damn atm card said over max usage I paid in cash for my friend. I took it as a sign to wait till black friday. Becuase I didn't even want to know the fee to take out 500$ from the atm. Oh well.

It has a 15.4 inch screen thoe, I thought people were saying it had only a 14in screen.

To tell you the truth I didn't really like the boxy look to it. I guess ill wait.

Blake

Guest JeepMom
Our store had 35, LOTS of employees were taking tickets to get them, including a manager. Luckily I was #4 in line. We formed a line in layaway and then at 11pm they handed out tickets. I was back in line (In the #1 place) at 11:25. I got out of line and went and got a wireless router.

I stood in line all night last year to get a laptop and came hime empty-handed. So I blew this one off until I got up this morning. Something told me to drive to my nearest Wal-Mart-I walked in to electronics-asked about the laptops and they had 2 left. So I put one on layaway-the layaway lady told me they were handing out tickets last night starting at 10:00 to putchase at midnight. I don't know how I got so lucky except to say that God rewarded me for last year! I am in awe of this this am. I live in Central Texas.

stood in line all night last year to get a laptop and came home empty-handed. So I blew this one off until I got up this morning. Something told me to drive to my nearest Wal-Mart-I walked in to electronics-asked about the laptops and they had 2 left. So I put one on layaway-the layaway lady told me they were handing out tickets last night starting at 10:00 to putchase at midnight. I don't know how I got so lucky except to say that God rewarded me for last year! I am in awe of this this am. I live in Central Texas

Walked into Wal-mart electronics department at 7:10 a.m. this morning, no line at all, no bunch of people - we live in a small town. The store had 49, they were handing out numbers. I got number 41 and bought it immediately. Do we need any accessories for it?

very odd.i went to walmart today, and was not going for a laptop. but i went 40 min after they opened. they still had laptops.the last one was gone by the time i left..but i spent maybe an hour in the store.i doubt there was any line...there was only about 30 cars in the parking lot when we got there.

wanted one

but they handed out tickets at 11 last night.

and I would of needed to put on layaway.

when you got ticket you needed to pay or do what you want.

soo had to give up.

waiting to see whats on blitz. I dont have togo to work till 8 but I can go in at like 4 and wait in the back room.

so maybe I will get lucky.LOL

Now that's not fair at all :mad:

How is that not fair?

As someone who works for Walmart, if I'm off work and want to buy something I don't see the problem with that. I didn't get the laptop last night (bought one last year on BF) but my mom who also works there did go last night and get one. Of the fifteen my store had six went to employees, all of whom were off work.

wanted one

but they handed out tickets at 11 last night.

and I would of needed to put on layaway.

when you got ticket you needed to pay or do what you want.

soo had to give up.

waiting to see whats on blitz. I dont have togo to work till 8 but I can go in at like 4 and wait in the back room.

so maybe I will get lucky.LOL

Kiwibearkiss, I see you are from WA same as me. My sister just called and said they were out at the store she was in and she called another local store and they are holding one for her. Hope this works out. Sister says it is a God thing.

What is this blitz thing everyone talks about? And I would like to Thank you for all the great info you have shared with us on this.

prov35

SE WA

wow some of you guys had a hard time getting these laptops. Luckily getting a laptop for me was easy. Arrived at walmart about half n hour or so after it opened n they still had about 15 laptops. No lines at all, which was the best thing about it. Thanks for the info.

so who got to put it on layway? my store manager said they were not allowed to. A lot people were mad and left. not good for walmart, I got 2 me and the wife.

they were allowed to be put on layaway at my local store. our store got 5 and out of the 5 sold three of them were put on layaway. i waiting for the dvd/vcr player and was watching them.

I actually ended up getting one its on lay away and I got my discount weeeee

we had 50 come in I was told.

what they do at our store is make up tickets with the scan bar and tehn you take to the register and pay for it. then you go to a designated area. last blitz (for those who dont know what that is it is the day after thanksgiving.) they closed teh game room took the items to the room you took teh ticket there with the recipt and picked up your item as you left. we had no troubles.

I live in the yakima valley seattle is to far away.LOL I dont think they would hold one long enough for me.LOL