November Tab laptop suppose to be also blitz here it is

mcmc

I got to see the November tab ad today at work.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Images/c00727322.gif

Compaq Presario $538

item #V5305WM

Electronics manager had told me that this would be on sale now and then the ones left over will be at a lower price for Blitz. The ad also said minimum of 15 per store.

here is a link to the HP Compaq Presario website for this lap top.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/product?product=3231960&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

ok any of you guys who are good about computer type stuff look at the specifics on this one would it be good for gaming at all?? I mean like say Sims 2 type stuff??

Sims and shockwave.com games would be fine. But the onboard graphics & AMD Sempron processor would be overtaxed http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Jobs/mpr.gif by any of those fancy 1st-person-shooter games...

I dont know if this something that was already discussed.. but Is this something that can be PM later on BF, if you bring in your receipt? :rolleyes:

I asked our associate at our store who takes care of layaway and has done so for years and she says yes if you buy it ahead of time say put it on layaway ahead of time then on Blitz you can get it at the cheaper price but you would have to pay for it at that time I would think because nothing goes on layaway on blitz.

Electronics manager had told me that this would be on sale now and then the ones left over will be at a lower price for Blitz. The ad also said minimum of 15 per store.

I don't understand. If there's a minimum of 15 per store, how will they have anything left over for blitz? Or do you mean the ones Wal-Mart as a whole has left over? :confused:

I don't understand. If there's a minimum of 15 per store, how will they have anything left over for blitz? Or do you mean the ones Wal-Mart as a whole has left over? :confused:

$538 is not that much of a sale there will be some left over. Also remember that is minimum per store not maximum.

hi guys

I got an ad for nov5-11

$398

compaq presario v5305wm laptop computer

mobile amb sempron processor 3300+

512 mb,ddr memory. 60 gb hard drive.

reads dvds and burns cds. #v5305wm.

one time offer: notebook backpack with travel mouse and

4-port usb hub, just 29.96

one time offer: supplies limited. minimum 15 per store

limit 1 per customer. sorry no rain checks.

I have this ad with me. I thought it was teh curant ad so grabed one.

later when I looked at it closer it was the nov ad.

this is exscatly thats it says on the page if Icould I would scan and post. but not able to of course.LOL

now in other areas the price may varies in other areas.

for example I know alaska is saying 498 soo it depends on where you are on what it will cost.

I went to the store and they do have tehm on the floor. and its selling for 698

soo on sale day its a saving of 300 asked about price adjust they said yes if you buy it out on sale time

so say you know its going to be 398 put it in and pay over half. then when add comes out yu pay it off and get it at the sale price.

hi guys

I got an ad for nov5-11

$398

compaq presario v5305wm laptop computer

mobile amb sempron processor 3300+

512 mb,ddr memory. 60 gb hard drive.

reads dvds and burns cds. #v5305wm.

one time offer: notebook backpack with travel mouse and

4-port usb hub, just 29.96

one time offer: supplies limited. minimum 15 per store

limit 1 per customer. sorry no rain checks.

I have this ad with me. I thought it was teh curant ad so grabed one.

later when I looked at it closer it was the nov ad.

this is exscatly thats it says on the page if Icould I would scan and post. but not able to of course.LOL

now in other areas the price may varies in other areas.

for example I know alaska is saying 498 soo it depends on where you are on what it will cost.

Thats a deal