*** List of dates BF ads came out last year ***

Brad

Another question: Did the Fry's Electronics ad get leaked last year as well? Or did we have to wait 'till the thanksgiving paper for that one? :confused: Cuz that's one of the places I'm lookin' forward to this year.

I second the vote for Fry's Electronics ad to be posted

If Brad can get 'em, he'll post 'em. We had Spencer Gifts, of all places last year! http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/LOL/lol1.gif

This a great resource and helps put things in perspective. I was surprised at how early the Ace ad came out this year and pleased that KMart ads are both out. We've gotten some good bargains on T'giving the last few

years.

And a big thanks to those who send the ads to you to post.

this is the third year ive visited this site. last years ad for wal-mart i got the laptop. i failed too put this site on favs an had a hard time finding it.

thank you for a great job!!!!

Love this site!!!

glad im back!

Welcome to the GottaDeal.com forums, Snoopy! Did you sign up for the email alerts to be sent to you when new ads are added to the site? If not, you can sign up email alerts on the main GottaDeal.com Black Friday site, about halfay down the page.

I signed up last year, and started receiving them automatically this year when the ads started arriving.

I as well am really excited. :thumbsup: One of my favorite day's of the year. Certainly one of the most planned days of my year!! :gdsign1:

Now that I think about it it is one of my most planned days of the year as well LOL!

That is why I like to see the ads early. I have time to go over them all and get things I really think people will like. Of course since I found GottaDeal I have been buying all year, and I am just about done for this year. However, I do need to shop for the family we sponser, and pick up some clothing items for my nephews. (So far Sears is looking good for those items.)

Oh and I forgot maybe two more things for DH and one for myself. (From Santa of course.)

Welcome to the GottaDeal.com forums, Snoopy! Did you sign up for the email alerts to be sent to you when new ads are added to the site? If not, you can sign up email alerts on the main GottaDeal.com Black Friday site, about halfay down the page.

I signed up last year, and started receiving them automatically this year when the ads started arriving.

Who needs the email alerts when you check the site 10 times a day for updates?!?! LOL!! I thought about signing up for the alerts, but I figured I don't even check my email as much as I check gottadeal!!

Uh oh, i dont see CVS as one of the ads that got leaked last year. I NEED a CVS ad leak! lol. I have been trying to get my smaller ECBs into a large one just for BF!

CVS showed up last year but it was very late in the game. Less than a week before bf if memory serves...maybe 10 days....make that 2 days before (I just had to search and check)

I am waiting for their annual bf battery prices....gotta stock up with 4 kids and all their electronics ....

CVS showed up last year but it was very late in the game. Less than a week before bf if memory serves...maybe 10 days....make that 2 days before (I just had to search and check)

I am waiting for their annual bf battery prices....gotta stock up with 4 kids and all their electronics ....

if your kids are using AA or AAA batteries in their electronics, buy the Kodak charger at walmart with the batteries in the digital camera section. These batteries recharge on the pack and last a loooong time. then when the batteries die, you just charge them back up. you can pick up a charger with 4 batteries for $11 and one with double and triple AAA's for under $20. it will save you a bunch in the long run

• 2 weeks later...