Kmart & Texas

iamkelleyp

Does anyone know if there are anymore Kmarts left in Texas?? I have tried using the store finder on kmart.com, but nothing is coming up.

I live in the Houston area & wanted to know if there are any stores left around us before I get all excited about the sale! :D

Killeen, and El Paso are the only areas left in Texas I believe. None are near you I'm afraid.

My first job was at Kmart, left many years before they closed, and still miss them. I know many employees who opened, and sadly closed, the store I worked at. Some are now at WM. The store is now an antique mall, but I can still envision what it looked like as a Kmart. Sorry for going off topic.

NONE around Houston. Last year i was looking for the Year bear (the ones that have the year(2006) on it's foot.) And found out k-mart bought out sears and closed almost ALL the Texas stores. My dw has been getting thoese bears from the elves for 9 years now but i don't know what to do now!!! So if anyone can help me PLEASE pm me. Thank you.

Hi, well this won't help you much since you live in the Houston area, but i live in Lubbock, Texas and there is a Super Kmart here. It's not as busy as it used to be but it still gets lots of people there on BF.

I live in Odessa, i didnt know there was still a Kmart in Lubbock,,, wehre is it????

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NONE around Houston. Last year i was looking for the Year bear (the ones that have the year(2006) on it's foot.) And found out k-mart bought out sears and closed almost ALL the Texas stores. My dw has been getting thoese bears from the elves for 9 years now but i don't know what to do now!!! So if anyone can help me PLEASE pm me. Thank you.

I hope you get this in time. I live in Killeen and would be more than happy to pick one up for you. Just let me know.